20 | F U N N Y

Aria was beaming with joy, ignoring the situations going on within the supernatural world, in her bed closing her eyes taking as much sleep as she could and yet it was interrupted but the one and only Damon Salvatore

Aria was beaming with joy, ignoring the situations going on within the supernatural world, in her bed closing her eyes taking as much sleep as she could and yet it was interrupted but the one and only Damon Salvatore. She mentally screams as her phone start's ring, but instead of the unusual ringing tone, it had been changed. Now all she could hear was the song 'I'm sexy and I know it' playing.

Answering the phone without opening her eyes knowing there was only one person who would do this type of joke "I don't know which part I should be more worried about, the fact that you choose that song out all every other song there is in the world or the fact that you are calling me and haven't jumped through my window."

Damon fakes a hurt voice "I'm offended that you think I would so such a crime, there is also I reason why I called instead of coming round but first how did the talk go with blondie."

Aria sighs "I'm guessing good considering; her mom hasn't tried to kill you or Stefan yet which means she hasn't spilled the beans to her."

"Do you think she will be alright?" Damon says after a few moments of silence.

The girl snorts "What was that? was that concern in your voice? Worry?"

The vampire scoffs in response "No of course not. However, a certain little witch has manage to creep into my ice cold heart. So the tiniest concern I had was about you and your friendship with blondie." 

"that was very emotionally, love you too vampy" Aria states, she could imagine him rolling his eyes at her comment. "But honestly I'm not sure, she did say she would punch Elena the next time she saw her so that's a positive"

"Oh, and I told her that Stefan needed to get his head out of his ass."

Damon laughter is heard through the phone "Well now that you mention his ass...."

"Oh. No. don't tell me the did it."

"It's worse, I was in the house at the same. I nearly grabbed a stake and stab myself to stop hearing them." Damon states horrified.

"Eww"

"That's mainly why I rang, when the evil sister woke up she saw a picture of Katherine, and now knows pretty much everything." Damon explains

"Everything?" Aria questions worried if Elena knew about her abilities too.

"No. No. No. nothing about you or Jeremy. Stefan did say you knew about her being adopted." Damon rushes to say.

"Good. I'm guessing she's on her way here to talk to me?"

"Exactly. She should be there any minute now." Damon says.

Aria heard the front door open and then slammed shut followed by

"ARIA!"

Aria heard Damon burst out laughing "she's home then?" he questions amused.

"Urghhh, I really hate you sometimes."

"My heart feels so warm little witch, oh did I forget to mention that Logan Fell was killed."

"Wait what?" Aria screams out the phone.

"Bye Ria have a great conversation with the evil sister." Damon hangs up the phone leaving Aria stunned.

Elena swings Aria's bedroom door open "You knew?"

The witch turns her face to an innocent expression "you'll need to expand on what exactly that I knew about?"

"Me?"

Aria raises an eyebrow "About you? Hmm Elena? Have you hit your head? I think you have. I mean that's kind of a dumb question that I knew about you." She smirks seeing the doppelganger become more frustrated.

"Why wouldn't you tell me." Elena says with a hurt expression.

Aria couldn't help herself and starts to giggle then start's laughing "Did you actually just say that. you can't be that stupid. Come on." Aria dramatically throws her arms up in the air.

"I don't understand" Elena says confusion evident in her voice.

"Let me remind you then, shall I?" Aria says as she get's out of her bed and walks towards Elena.

"The bridge. Mom and dad's deaths, Vicky's leaving, or the fact that you lied to the cops the night of the accident." Aria crosses her arms over her chest, Elena's face drops at her words but doesn't say anything.

"You know, it's funny you always blamed me for their deaths, but in reality it was you. If you didn't sneak out that night and go to the party they wouldn't have had to come and get you. Drive across that bridge. Then I wouldn't have had to call them because someone was in the house, you lied to the cops about your window."

Elena narrows her eyes "It didn't matter if I lied. No one was in the house; it was all still for attention."

"Attention? Why would I want attention from the people who never cared about me or Jeremy? They favourited you and everyone knew it, even you. It makes sense as to why she hated me since I was a burden to them but to Jeremy? He was their own child. Their only biological kid and yet it didn't change how they acted."

"But then it got me thinking...why would the treat the adopted child better than their own?"

Aria sighs "I guess this house it full of secret's" She spat out. "So does that answer your question if I knew?"

"You have to stay away from Damon he's dangerous." Elena says ignoring her last comment.

Aria grins "He's literally a teddy bear so that would be a hard pass."

"Oh Stefan I know you're here too. Come here." Aria calls out sitting down on her desk chair as the younger Vampire carefully walks into the room.

"Yes?" Stefan asks wary, he knew he had to be careful with the fifteen year old, she might be young but her powers were very strong and painful.

"I'm sorry" Aria looks directly into his eyes as she apologises.

Stefan furrows his eyebrows "For what?"

The witch rolls her eyes "I made a comment early to your brother about how you need to get your head out of your ass which I was wrong about."

Stefan slowly nods his head "It's fine." He was warned not to get on her bad side and part of him regretted getting involved with Elena.

Aria snaps her two fingers together deciding to see what would happen, she was pleasantly satisfied when she saw him fall to the ground in pain holding his heart. "You didn't let me finish, i was wrong about who's ass your head was stuck in."

Elena was frozen in shock at what was happening right in front of her, she couldn't move or speak, just watch as Stefan falls to the floor groaning in pain.

"Now I know and boy are you in deep." Aria stops the pain towards the vampire "Take that as a warning. It seems her and Katherine have a lot more in common than just there looks."

"And what's that." Stefan says as he tries to get up from the floor.

"They both like to cause problems."

—————————