38 | W H O

After the unpleasant visit to Duke University and with Damon almost being killed as usual

After the unpleasant visit to Duke University and with Damon almost being killed as usual. The little information Vanessa did tell the group was helpful, with the idea of werewolves being real as well shouldn't have come as such a surprise to Aria and everyone as much as it did. However, things started to make sense when Stefan confessed that he had spoken to Katherine and discovered that the Lockwood family had the werewolf gene it made sense as to why nobody knew they existed.

Of course, like normal things couldn't be easy and Caroline had accidentally bitten Matt making her have a full breakdown in the middle of the woods. Bonnie was no help at all which made Aria furious because if Bonnie had actually done her job and removed the magic from the Gilbert device. Tyler wouldn't have crashed his car causing Caroline to need vampire blood in the first place. Aria was so enraged at the Bennett witch that she didn't even realize she had grabbed her wrist, causing Bonnie to hiss in pain and emit a red glow.

The following day, Damon being Damon had somehow involved himself in the Evening gathering with Jenna, Alaric, and Mason. As the vampire was so impatient with needing to understand what Mason was and if he actually was a werewolf, he decided to play charades. The Salvatore made sure when it was his turn to draw, all the pictures would be relating to werewolves.

In all honesty, Damon's plan did kind of work, in the end, he did find out Mason was a werewolf, but I guess he didn't expect the consequences of his actions. Also, for the consequences to be that he was shot by Liz. A friend to him and the mother of Caroline.  

Aria was still annoyed with the whole Bonnie situation, but when she heard that Damon was about to be killed by Liz. That was it for the young girl she had told Caroline to go and help the Salvatore brothers while she went off the find the snitch.

It didn't take long for Aria to find the man who was about to get into his truck. Not wanting him to get away, she flicked her wrist causing the front of his door to come flying off. Mason didn't have any time to realize what was happening before Aria was in front of him. Pushing him to his knees and placing her hands on his head.

All she could feel was hatred and anger for the man. Feeling the electric bolts again she pushes the feeling through her hands into his head causing the man to scream out in pain. With blood leaking out of his eyes and ears and just like that the man was knocked out, she knew she could have killed him, but Aria knew they needed to find out what he was doing here first.

After interrogating Mason, he finally told Aria and Damon about how he and Katherine were apparently in love and that she was looking for the moonstone. This then created the discussion of going to the masquerade ball to go and finally kill the bitch.

Everyone's attention was drawn to the witch and vampire duo as they enter the Lockwood mansion. Aria didn't really understand what the big deal was, her family had always come to these types of parties. The only thing she could think of would be that everyone was curious about why she had come with an older man. But even if that was the case, she had been around him more than Jenna so it shouldn't have come much of a surprise to everyone.