58 | B E F O R E

A soft rare peaceful smile covered the hybrid's face as she slept

A soft rare peaceful smile covered the hybrid's face as she slept. Turning over, the smile slips from her face as she felt her hand lying on something firm and rough. Still with her eyes closed her eyebrows furrowed at the strong scents surrounding her.

Death.

Burbon.

Blood.

Yet there were no vampires in Beacon Hills,

Instantly, the girl sit up in the bed, her head snapping in all directions. Wanting to know where the hell she was and what was going on.

"Whoa there little witch" A familiar voice says from beside her. "What's wrong?"

Aria froze at the voice she knew all so well, blowing out a breath the hybrid turned towards the direction of the voice. There he was, siting on the right side of the bed, with a worried expression covering his face.

"Damon" She whispered; uncontrollable tears began to stream down her face as she looked at the man next to her.

"Oh my...Damon" She gasped, jumping on top of the Salvatore brother, wrapping her arms around his neck, tightening her grip on him.

Never wanting to let him go.

"Well, this is new" Damon mumbles into Aria's hair, "I don't think I've seen you this happy since Jeremy got an A plus on his history report."

"What?" Aria froze again, pulling back she looked at Damon with wide eyes "Wait, Jer's here too. He's here? Right now?" She rambles.

Not giving the vampire time to replies, the girl already rushed out the room, towards the Salvatore's living room. Wiping her eyes to clear her blurry vision she gasps again, there her brother was, sitting on one of the couches.

"ARIA" Damon shouts from the bedroom, causing Jeremy's head to turn towards her, frowning the boy stands up and begins to walk towards her.

"Ria?" Jeremy questions slightly concerned, "Is something wrong?" he asks.

"Everything is fine" Aria shakes her head, blinking away her tears with a small laugh "You're here, your actually here." she says in disbelief.

"Where else would I be" Jeremy chuckled, pulling his sister into his arms "Are you sure you're feeling okay?" He questions Aria again, doubling checking that she truly was ok.

"I'm fine." Aria sighs, tightening her grip on her brothers waist "Just didn't think I'd get to do this again." She confessed.

"Yeah, something is definitely wrong" Damon states walking into the room "Mini Gilbert, Call her dad." He says, causing Jeremy to nod his head before pulling his phone out of his pocket.