34 | B U R N S

"I'm going to die

"I'm going to die."

"I'm seriously going to die."

"That's it."

"This is the end of the road for me."

"I was 6 days away from having my movie nights back too."

Damon shakes his head at the dramatic girl "Ria, wearing a corset can't actually kill you."

"Well, then you try and wear this shit that is literally trying to break my ribs." Aria huffs pointing to the outfit that she had to wear for Founder's Day.

Damon raises an eyebrow at his little witch "I'll pass." As he notices Elena and Stefan walk towards them with a frown on both their faces.

"Do you think they broke up?" Aria questions causing the vampire to scoff.

"Someone's more likely to be killed than for them ever breaking up."

"Why the double pout?" he questions Elena and Stefan as they stand in front of him and Aria.

"Uncle John is my father," Elena whispers in disbelief causing the vampire and witch duo to freeze in their spot.

"No way!" Damon says faking his surprise with a gasps.

Aria nods her head in agreement "I can't believe it....I thought she would never figure it out."

"Yeah, you owe me ten dollars, Ria." Damon holds his hand out in front of him, waiting for the money.

Elena looks between Damon and Aria and furrows her eyebrows "You both knew?"

"It was pretty obvious with how Miranda and Grayson treated you and why John was so protective of you. Not my fault if you didn't open your eyes to see what was right in front of you." Aria shrugs unbothered if Elena was upset by her knowing the truth.

"Why are you so cruel?" Elena asks hurt that Aria and Damon had known who her father was this whole tine.

Aria dryly laughs "Cruel? Me? I have always had to work hard for everything, for Mom and Dad's love, their attention. I didn't mind how long I got to talk or have a conversation with either of them, even if it was just a glance in my direction I would have been so happy that they finally noticed that they had two other children to take care of."

Aria purses her lips "But it never happened, the one night when I needed them the most, they choose you. The one who had disobeyed their calls about going to the party and leaving me at home alone while I was in the middle of a panic attack."

"I look back on how I used to wish me and you could trade places, but now I'm glad that I didn't get their love and attention because I wouldn't want to turn out to be anything like you," Aria concludes grabbing Damon's hand before walking away from the Evil sister and Bambi.

"I'm proud of you little witch." Damon says kissing her forehead "Never change."

With a genuine smile on her face, Aria confesses "I'm glad you came back to Mystic Falls."