56 | A L W A Y S

"The word is 'guardian' Alison

"The word is 'guardian' Alison." Chris Argent explains as he unlocks his apartment door "More than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately."

Aria was already regretting following the hunters to their house with Stiles and Aiden, after Scott had decided to turn to Deucalion for help.

She couldn't blame the guy for asking for help in fact she was proud that he asked, but of all people he went with a psycho Alpha and left his friends.

Yeah that was a little confusing.

Of course he was upset, his mother was just taken, but so was Stiles and he wasn't trying to be besties with the Alpha leader.

The girl may be civil with the man, but it didn't change how much she distrust she have for him or how much she hated they way he treated Aiden and others.

"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles's father"
Allison comments as they walk into her dad's office. "That's not a coincidence. "

"Yeah, I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors" Stiles remarks "That kind of felt like a warning to me."

"That isn't like a warning" Aria snorts "It literally is a warning. You're next Mr hunter" she says leaning her head on Aiden's shoulder.

"I think it might be Morell" Alison states glancing at Aria and Stiles "She knows a lot more than she lets on and she might even be trying to help us."

"Well she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay?" Stiles rolls his eyes "Seeing as that lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away." he groans.

Aria tensed at his words, causing Aiden to place his hand on her back, hoping to provide some type of comfort for her.

In two days, she will have no strength from her wolf's side.

At the moment that's all she had, no magic and even her flames were becoming smaller.

On the day she needed her magic and her strength the most, she was going to be practically human.

Aiden was the only person she had talked about her issues, which was why he was with them in the first place. He decided that she would stay by him until this whole thing was over, he wasn't going to let her save everyone and cause more harm to herself.

His words, not hers.

"Stiles don't give up hope" Chris states with a sympathetic expression covering his face.

"He could already be dead" Stiles whispers out, sitting down in a chair.

"I don't think so" Aria shakes her head with a frown.

"She's right" Chris says crossing his arms "There's something about Jennifer's tactics. It's like she's still positioning, still moving pieces into place."