53 | B R O K E N

A sigh

A sigh

A breath of exhaustion.

A drop of her head, as she leaned against the door of Derek's apartment, letting her eyes finally close after nearly two days of total madness.

She had only herself to blame, she had been wanting something to happen for so long, just so she could feel like herself again and now she wanted things to go back to the way things were when she first arrived in Beacon Hills.

Letting her bag fall to the floor, she rubs her eyes with a yawn before walking towards the living room. Wiping away the small tears, filled with tiredness and sadness before collapsing onto the couch.

A sudden light turning on, Starling Aria causing her to jump up from the couch.

"Seriously, Peter" She groans, rubbing her eyes again "Now I know why they call you psycho wolf."

"I got a call" Peter vaguely states, with a blank expression covering his face.

If it was any other time, he would probably have been amused by her joke but at this moment he was to consumed by what he was told on the call to laugh.

Aria raises an eyebrow "You have friends?" she questions slightly surprised.

"I'm serious"

"Me too" Aria remarks, before rolling her eyes "Look, can the lecture or whatever conversation you want to have wait till tomorrow."

This wasn't good, she was slipping, and she knew it, but she wasn't going to ask for help, there was too much happening for her to be seen as weak right now.

Peter snorted "You're actually going to go sleep? I don't think so."

He knew there was no chance she was truly about to go to sleep not after what happened, he didn't expect the call, but he appreciated it, nonetheless. This was going to be hard, she was crumbling, drained, and lost. It was sad to witness but it was her reality, and the worst part was she thought she was alone.

Aria's body tensed at peter's words as she started to remember what happened at the motel.

Flashback.

"I don't wanna know, I really don't want to know" Aria groans, waking up to coach's voice, ignoring his voice, she tries to go back to sleep, "But in case you missed the announcement, the meets cancelled so we're heading back home."

"Comfy princess?" the familiar voice of Aiden questions, looking down at the girl in his arms.

"hmmm" Aria hummed, curling her head closer into the boy's side. "What happened?"

"Oh you know" Stiles speaks up, poking his head through the seats "Everyone decided that they would try and kill themselves."

"What?" Aria questions, her eyes instantly opening, sitting up in her seat.