31 | B L O O D

After the crazy conversation with Pearl and Anna, Aria had thought that would make things settle down now, maybe things would go back to normal

After the crazy conversation with Pearl and Anna, Aria had thought that would make things settle down now, maybe things would go back to normal. Well as normal as her life could get that was. But clearly, that was not the case and Aria being fifteen made some vampires underestimate her.

Meaning Stefan had been taken by some of the vampires in the tomb that had decided that Pearl wasn't a good enough leader anymore and created a new plan of their own. Of course, this led to Elena crying like usual and blaming Damon and Aria for Stefan being taken. That's what caused Elena to have a bruised eye, which surprisingly shut her up for a change.

Even though Stefan was blinded by Elena, he was still Damon's brother and Aria still counted him as a friend. Which is why she agreed to help save the younger Salvatore.

With Stefan back home safe and the vampires from the tomb leaving Mystic falls Aria had thought that the next few days would be quiet, so she decided that she and Jeremy would spend some time together. They were making homemade pizza when there was a knock on their front door.

Aria's laughing stopped and her smile dropped as she opened her front door, to come face to face with somebody she hated more than Elena.

Their Uncle.

John Gilbert.

With him around, Aria knew things wouldn't be quiet that's for sure. John Favourited Elena so much, you would think he was her father.

"I have no interest in the Founder's Day kick-off party." Jeremy's voice snaps Aria out of her thoughts. Making her remember that she was at the dinner table.

"Sure, it's tradition." Uncle John says taking a sip of his drink.

"Far be it to break from tradition." Aunt Jenna speaks up.

"Gilberts have been a part of this town for a hundred and fifty years. One of the founding families and with that distinction come certain obligations including going to the party" John explains.

"Good thing I'm not a Gilbert then." Aria smirks "I mean technically Elena isn't either but who knows, there's been so many lies lately. The truth might have been right in front of us this whole time." On the inside Aria was giggling at how tense John had gotten.

"Excuse me?" John furrows his eyebrows.

"Oh, Johnny you've missed a lot." Aria fake pouts. "Anyways this has been a fabulous night but I'm going to go. Love you Jer. See you tonight" The young witch hadn't planned on going to the party, but now with John being back in town and talking about the founding families she was wondering just how much he knew about the history of mystic falls and if he was linked to the supernatural side too.

"Bye Ria" Jeremy kisses his sister's forehead before she left the house.

It didn't take long for Aria to arrive at the location where the party was located. As she walked along the pathway of cobblestones to the front of the mansion. Deeply sighing at the different glances, she was getting from other members. To everyone who knew the girl, the first thing they would notice about her was the distaste she had for dresses and she hasn't planned on wearing one either tonight.