7 | F L A M E

People would always comment on how Aria would act, if that was in front of strangers, teachers, family, or friends

People would always comment on how Aria would act, if that was in front of strangers, teachers, family, or friends. She had this aura around her like an angel. The comments would either be students or adults who were jealous or envious of how easy it was for Aria to fit in.

One look at her pouting face and you would melt, but as they say, lucifer was an angel once too. Not that Aria would ever harmed somebody purposely, but she did have a dark side. Elena may not realize it, but she is pushing Aria further ad further to the wrong side. The more she pushes the more hatred and anger grow inside her, like electrical blots vibrating through her body.

Even thinking about the insults, the words, and the torment she had gotten just days after their parents' deaths made her full body heat up. Aria didn't notice however to focus on the flame from the candle in her hands.

The rumbling of the thunder comforted her, knowing she wasn't alone, the wind blowing the trees was so strong it blew her flame on.

"Oh come on!" Aria huffs hearing chuckling behind her she sees Stefan. "We meet again, dead dude."

Stefan tenses at her blunt nickname, and after a moment he relaxes "Aria" He replies.

"My unfortunate sister is over there lighting people's candles if you were looking for her," Aria says looking back at her own candle.

"For someone who was mute when I first met you, you doing a lot of talking now" Stefan admits ingoring what she said about Elena. His main reason for being here, coming back to mystic falls was for her but now his proity had changed. He couldn't leave Aria unprotected he didn't understand the feeling at all it was confusing.

Aria shakes her head "It will sound silly."

"Considering you know the truth about me and my brother and haven't said anything to anyone or freaked out, I don't think it will be that silly" That was another thing confusing Stefan Aria was fifteen and her heart beat doesn't change pace when she's surrounding by either him or Damon. They could kill her within seconds and yet she wasn't scared.

Aria sighs "If you must know, the reason is obvious as to why I call you dead dude but other than the feeling of death around you, I don't really know how to explain it but it's like there's a scent of overprotectiveness covering you and Damon."

"I told you it was silly" She adds.

Stefan walks closer to her "It's not silly, I will admit it's true I have this strong urge to keep you safe."

"Bet you didn't expect to have to bodyguard a teenage girl" Aria smirks.

Stefan laughs lightly "That wasn't in my plan, however the way I saw you with my brother when you and Elena came by my house changed things for me."

Aria raises her eyebrows "How come?" and then groans "Please don't tell me it has to do with that ex you both had."

Stefan still in shock "How did you?"