54 | P R O O F

What the hell is going on?" Aria furrows her eyes at the scene in front of her

What the hell is going on?" Aria furrows her eyes at the scene in front of her. As Peter ran straight towards reception to find which room Cora was in.

Danny slumped against the wall, with Mama McCall holding him while she checked him over.

After she received the call about Cora in the hospital, both her and peter rushed to the hospital. No words were spoken, but the silence wasn't uncomfortable in fact Aria embraced the quietness for as long as possible. Knowing that once she got out of the car, there was another problem she was about to walk into.

And this time, she had a feeling it was going to be crazy.

She could have said no, she could have left and go find the mystery brother of hers, but this time it was different. Cora was sick and she was family, she wasn't going leave the girl to die. She done it once before and wasn't going to make that mistake again.

When no one answered the girl, she scowled in annoyance she was here for Cora not Danny. Wincing at the painful screaming escaping the boy's mouth, she flicks her wrist, watching as he sighs in relief.

"What did you did?" Mrs McCall questions, glancing at Aria before turning back to the kid.

At first she didn't know what to think of the girl when she first arrived. She did admit she was wary when she found out Aria was involved with Peter. Although after hearing Stiles screaming at her son about his treatment to the girl.

She realised she too had her all wrong.

She judge the girl without even knowing her.

"Numbed his pain" Aria mutters before turning towards Scott and Ethan with a glare "Now can someone tell me what is going on."

She might have not been here for Danny, but that didn't mean she couldn't ease his pain. Out of everyone he was innocent in this whole situation. He was human and had no idea of the supernatural world.

She didn't think it was fair to leave him in pain.

"Why don't you ask him" Scott scoffs, narrowing his eyes at Ethan.

Are you serious?" Aria rolls her eyes "Why are you so quick to judge or point fingers." She groans.

He was a leader and yet making all the wrong decides, didn't he realised as a leader people look ed up to him. When she did eventually leave his attitude is something she different wasn't going to miss.

"Thank you" Ethan sighs, finally happy that for once someone defended him and not just accused.

"He was the only one with him." Scott countered, pointing at the twin.

"He said he was having chest pains, and trouble breathing but it just kept getting worse."  Ethan explains.

He would be lying if he said he hadn't start to care for the boy, but he guessed this was karma for bringing someone who was unaware of the supernatural into his life.