39 | "F U C K"

"Why does my head hurt" Aria groans rubbing her temples whilst keeping her eyes closed "Why do I feel like I have a hangover?"

At the realization at her words of a hangover she quickly sits up, "Wait did Damon actually let me drink." As she looks around the room, she notices how she was lying on an old, damaged couch with Elena who had her head against a door as if she was listening to someone talking in the next room.

"Seriously, I finally get an alcoholic drink and the first thing I see is her" Aria dramatically throws her arms up in the air. Causing Elena to turn around and glare at her.

"More like drugged than a hangover sweetheart," A familiar voice says startling the witch and the doppelganger.

"Urghh, can you not? I mean your voice is way too loud for my ears." Aria says covering her ears with her hands.

"You're weird. Not even a change in your heartbeat." The woman states with a British accent.

Aria furrows her eyes at the woman "So you would want me to start screaming and crying trying to find a way out of here?"

"No. But I expected as much." The woman narrows her eyes at Aria before Vamp speeding over to Elena who was trying to leave. "There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out, you're tragically wrong. Understand."

"You might have to break it down even further for her, she's very slow with most things," Aria says with a grin looking between Elena and the women.

She then turns to the man "How much mountain ash did you give me."

The man shrugs his shoulders in response "We couldn't have you using your magic."

"Highly rude," Aria mutters.

"Who's Elijah," Elena questions the woman in front of her.

The women's eyes widen in fear at the name "He's your worst nightmare."

Aria raises her hand up "Can I meet him?" she pouts her bottom lip out "Please?"

The man tilts his head to the side in confusion and disbelief "Are you okay?"

"Of course not." Aria snorts "I've been kidnapped and drugged which means I can't use my magic. Would you be okay with that?"

"Point taken." The man states.

"You've got me, the least you can do is tell me what you want with me," Elena says dragging her words out.

"Did you really just forget that I was here too?" Aria scoffs shaking her head at the doppelganger.

"I personally want nothing, I'm just a delivery service." The woman explains as she looks through the boarded-up windows.

Aria gasps "Does that mean you guys have some food? I'm starving." She pats her stomach.