Hello Lovelies ❤️

Hello Lovelies ❤️Its Your Author Shivi this Side,How are you all doing?

Hello Lovelies ❤️
Its Your Author Shivi this Side,
How are you all doing?

So First thing first Thank you soooo much for giving this story a chance. This is going to be Another Sequel of Hukum's Biwi.

Mr. & Mrs. Shekhawat
The story of Darsh Shekhawat and Amisha Roy.
The Story will have that Slow burn Romance. This is going to be a complete Arrange or You can say Unexpected Marriage Story.
And Trust me By the End of the Story you will have another Male And Female Lead you love.
And Yeah not to Forget there will be the Tadka of Royal Indian Romance.

As Always the Story doesn't have any Drama or Break up thing. It's Them against the World not them against each other. And Yeah The story will have a Few Mature Scenes. Not smut but Little Cute yet passionate ones.
I will try to keep the Story Family Friendly like always😁🤧

And This Work Solely Belongs to me so Don't even think of Stealing yaar. It takes efforts to Write a story.

©2023 gshivi_03 All rights reserved

This Story is a Little Connected to the Previous ones but if you haven't read them it's not a big deal, there will not be much problem, Just read the Chapter from the Story if I have mentioned in the Author's note.
.......
CONTACT INFO

Instagram:- sarc_reads

Pinterest:- gshivi_03

Gmail:- shivi13garg@gmail.com
...........

SO WITHOUT WASTING ANY FURTHER TIME

(Btw the Story will be Starting from 12.04.2023, As i have Rana Sa's Girl Ongoing, as soon as it finishes we will start the Next Story)

2023, As i have Rana Sa's Girl Ongoing, as soon as it finishes we will start the Next Story)