21. Naming Ceremony 🍁

Hoiiii Lovelies ❤️How are you doing??Yeah, Here is another Chapter

Hoiiii Lovelies ❤️
How are you doing??
Yeah, Here is another Chapter.
Happy Reading 😚💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Chaand Taro Se Kaho Thoda Tehre Abhi
Chaand Taro Se kaho thoda Tehre Abhi,
Pehle Ishq Lada lun Uske Baad Aaunga,
Pehle Ishq Lada lun Uske Baad launga,

Tere Vaaste Falak se mai Chaand Launga,
Sola Satra Sitaare Sang Baandh launga...

🔸🔸🔸🔸

I also sighed and Walked to my Car, and Settled in before Driving Towards the Mansion

I also sighed and Walked to my Car, and Settled in before Driving Towards the Mansion. As I reached the Mansion I saw both of The Guards, Guarding Properly, I walked to Them and Passed a Nod before entering in and Walking Up the Stairs, When I opened the Door, I was Welcomed by A Big Baby Jumping on me, Pulling me into a Hug, Making me Stumble on my Steps, I Held the Door and Stood Straight before Wrapping my Arms around her Waist as She Hugged me tightly, Sighing in Relief as If a Big burden was lifted off her Shoulders.
But that was Not it, Her Next Words made my Racing Heart, and Mind Stop in their Tracks.

"Please Don't ever Leave me" I swear i have never ever felt this much happy before. Never Ever, It's like She is reciprocating the Stupid Feeling I have.

"I am not going anywhere, Baby." I said, and felt her go stiff, So I think people the Moment is about to be over My Wife Realised she hugged me. Her arms loosened around me as she was about to pull back but I held her firmly where she was and Dipped my head in her Neck, I felt her shudder.

"I love the feel of your Arms wrapped around me Biwi, Tell me if you Uncomfortable I will step back." I said, But She didn't answered Just Wrapped her arms around me. My smiled widened.

"I love the Blush that is Adorning your face now, the dimples that will pop out after this comment of Mine, And The List just keeps going. Phasa liya aapne Mujhe." I felt her giggle as She let her body snuggle more into me, I could feel her Heartbeat which was same as mine, But Neither of Minded at this moment, Specially not me. I am going to live this Moment the Fullest.