25. "I love you."

Hello my lovely Onions, Your Author is back with Double Enthusiasm, God I missed you all sooooo much in this Little break yaar, Like seriously I was like Jaake Comments check karti hun par phir yaad aaya are New chapter toh daala hi ni

Your Author is back with Double Enthusiasm,
God I missed you all sooooo much in this Little break yaar, Like seriously I was like Jaake Comments check karti hun par phir yaad aaya are New chapter toh daala hi ni.

But Chalo Koi na, Now you all will get New New Updates 😁😘

Happy Reading ✨💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸

🔸🔸🔸🔸

I felt thousand daggers being stabbed in my chest as she sobbed in my arms

I felt thousand daggers being stabbed in my chest as she sobbed in my arms. I never knew her tears can effect me this much. It's like I just want to hide her from the world and never let anyone hurt her, never let her cry, never let her get sad. But I also know that this is important for her, She needs to let all her emotions out. She needs to cry her heart out. I can't even imagine the pain she is going through, The pain she felt all these years, All these years she was living with a part of her memories missing somewhere inside her.

Loosing people is rule of life, We loose many people in our life span, but Loosing a part of ourselves with them, That's what make us break. That day She just got to know about her real father, She saw him getting killed by her own mother. All that Torture, all those Words, everything might be roaming in her head.

I sighed as I slowly put my Hands beneath her Thighs and back, Before picking her up in my arms, She Instinctively wraps an arm around my neck. I felt her Keeping her head on my Chest as I walked out of this Place, Leaving all these Memories behind, With a promise to never let her feel self conscious, Never let her get hurt, promise to never make her cry, Because now it's over, for her it is, Those Fuckers will be getting punishment for there Deeds though.

I walked to our Car and opened the door of her Side, Making her sit comfortably. I fasten her Seat belt and was about to move back when She held my hand and shook her head.