2. Meet Darsh Shekhawat

Hello Ji! Kiddaaann??

Here is your Update, Dekho Ek Week se Pehle De di maine Update, Now you all give me Comments

...........

If you got a Girlfriend Am jealous of her
But if you are single that's honestly worst
'cause you're so gorgeous it actually hurt ( honey it hurts)

Ocean blue eyes
Looking in mine
I feel like i might
Sink and drown and die...

............

AUTHOR's POV

[In Shekhawat Villa]

A man in his late twenties entered the Mansion with a Little girl sitting on his Shoulders Giggling. He walked straight to the Living room and saw Ruhanika standing there with a few workers Explaining them how and what to do.

"Mumma" the little girl who is none other than Our Little Arya Squealed as she saw her mother.

"Arya, Darsh how was your Dinner?"
"It was a date Bhabhi ma!"
"Yeah Yeah, DATE!" Ruhanika said and Chuckled.
"Veryyyyyyy nicee mumma, BB bought me candiesss" as soon as Words Left Arya's Mouth Ruhi looked at him with narrowed eyes.
(BB = Boyfriend Bear, that's what Arya calls him)

"Is She on Sugar Rush Darsh!!"
"Haha, A little Bhabhi ma" He said making her shake her head.

"Accha Okay, Now go and get some rest remember you are getting married Tomorrow"
"Okay Bhabhi ma" He said, and tried to pass Arya to her but she cling to him like Koala.

"Arya come to mumma, You know Papa is Waiting for you"
"Papa?"
"Yes, He is waiting for you and aarav is also Missing you. Come on" Ruhanika said, making Arya smile and Make Grabby Hands Towards Ruhanika.

"My Baby, Accha now say good night to BB"
"Good Night BB"
"Good Night Love" He said, and watched Ruhanika walk towards the Guest Room with Arya.

He walked towards his room, Lost in his Thoughts. Ruhanika's Words striked his mind as he entered his room, You are getting Married tomorrow. Is That what He wanted? No, But will it make his Family Happy? Absolutely Yes. He believes Arrange Marriages can work, Like his Mamu's and His Bhai sa's But What his Marriage Didn't worked? What if Everything went wrong? Drishti was not the Girl He wanted or Thought he will have As his Wife but His Mother Seems to like her. Darsh Haven't Met her Many times But He can Make a Guess that She is not the Person her father portray her as, She is not as Ambitious as Mr. Roy says, He just feel Like Everything is a Lie but Alas he can't Just directly put a Blame on Someone that too when That person is his Soon to Be wife.

Darsh layed on his Bed with all these things going on in his mind, as he slowly Drift off to Sleep.

[Next Morning]

Today is My Marriage, Oh if You don't know me then let me Introduce myself, I am Darsh Shekhawat, The CEO of Shekhawat Industries. Today I am getting married to Roy's Only Daughter Drishti Roy, I so wanted to say the Words like Abhir Bhai sa and Abhiraj Bhai "I am getting married to my love" But I guess I can't. Drishti didn't seemed Bad but they say Pretty faces are not always Trustable. I am getting married to her and I really can't Make myself Trust her, I really can't make myself See her as my life Partner, But I didn't wanted to Say no to this Marriage. I saw the Smile on Maa's face when We were meeting the Roy's Specially drishti.

Currently I am getting Ready for The Ceremony, I am wearing a Simple yet elegant Off White Colour Sherwani, My Gold Watch, And I have set my Hair Perfectly in Order.

"Hmm, You got Your Charms From the family My Boy" I heard Bade mamu Say as He Stood by my side with a Proud and Small smile on his Face. The Smile with which he always looks at us all, Like he is proud at us all.

"That I did Mamu" He chuckled and Patted My Back. All the Guys were Ready in Navy Blue Sherwanis, Looking handsome as Always.

"Now come on let's go Downstairs before your Mother comes here Yelling at us" Chote mamu Said, making us Chuckle, I one last time checked my Presence and Walked Out with the Main Clan. First I met Baba who was just outside the Room looking Younger then his Age and Then We went downstairs and met all the Ladies. They all were looking Pretty as Always.

"Dulhe Raja Is Here people!!" Aviraj exclaimed but Before he could say anything else bhabhi ma spoke.

"Avi, No Teasing today. Let him Enjoy on his Wedding!"

"As You say bhabhi ma" He said and Grinned Towards me. I just shook my Head and Soon we all left for the Venue.
...............

As We all reached we were welcomed by the Roys (Yeah my In-laws), They all had this Big Smile on their Face as We all entered, I was taken to the Mandap and the Poojan was done before The Priest asked Mrs. Roy to call the Bride. She went inside and Stayed there for Good Twenty-five minutes before Mr. Roy went to bring her and they walked out after ten minutes with Drishti who didn't looked like Drishti, No I mean She looks a little taller, and have veil bigger then her height.

Mrs. Roy walked her to the Mandap, and I swear she looked as she can't walk Properly. I have got feeling something is wrong but Then My eyes landed on my Family which had a Smile on their Face, My sister is shooting everything in her New Phone, and My Little Munchkins are clapping. A smile made its way on my face, if they are happy then I don't need anything else.

Drishti stood by my side and we exchanged the Garlands, Mrs. Roy was helping her in everything, Be it sitting or Standing. Weird, How am I supposed to live with this girl my whole Life, *sighing*

All the Mantras were chanted by the Priest, And after sometime we both were asked to stand up for Pheras.

"Darsh Beta, Can you hold Drishti's hand, Actually she got a Little cold and her eyes get Watery so she might trip" Mrs. Roy said, And I nodded taking her hand in mine we both took Seven rounds around the Holy fire, I filled her Hairline with Vermilion and Tied the Nuptial Chain around her neck but Suddenly my eyes landed on a Familiar pair of Eyes......

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It's A Surprise Update!!!!!

Toh Kya Haal Chal? Sab Changa??
Now You all gave me So many Comments on the Last Chapter so I thought let's give you all early Update, So here I am.

In this Story, The More the Comments I get, The More Earlier the Update I give. Simple, Toh lag jao Kaam pe,

Tum Mujhe Comments and Votes do Mai tumhe Update dungi 😉

Love you all
Take care
Yours Author
Shivi 🍁