22. New CEO of Roy Industries

Hello Lovelies ❤️How are you all doing? Thank you so much for 5k+ Followers yaar

Hello Lovelies ❤️
How are you all doing?
Thank you so much for 5k+ Followers yaar.
Love you all soo much,
Happy Reading 😚💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Enna Sona Kyun, Rab ne banaya?

Enna Sona Kyun, Rab ne banaya,

Aavaan Jawaan, Te mai yaara
Nu Manaawa

Aavaan Jawaan, Te mai yaara
Nu Manaawa

🔸🔸🔸🔸

(Two Weeks Later)

(Two Weeks Later)

"Relax Sia, With big position comes bigger Responsibilities." I said, as I went through the Drawer Trying to find the Hair Dryer which Mr. Shekhawat have Kept God Knows Where. So Many times I have Told him to keep things back to there place.

"But Still, Like From One week you daily come to office and you didn't even Tell me!! But wait if you are CEO then who will the MD?"

"That you will get to know Tomorrow for now Give me all the Updates." I said, Sia started telling about the email from Clients and All that, I was about to Call Darsh but at the Same Time I felt him standing behind me.

"Mr. Shekhawat where-
"Turn Back, Let me Dry your hair." He said, and Made me Stand infront of the mirror. Sia kept talking while I was just looking at the Man standing Behind me drying my hair with so much Dedication.

Two weeks have went by after The Naming Ceremony, A Week back It was Aviraj and Diya's Reception, Since Their Wedding was sudden, So The Family Decided to do the Reception only. Aarav and Arya have went back to Rathore Haveli, and I swear Shekhawat Mansion is so Boring without them around. But I couldn't ask them to come with us when They Sticked to Bhabhi after Listening that Their Will be a Little One In the Family. Maa and Papa went to Jaipur to meet Dadu, Bua Ji, and everyone.