16. Dancing under the Stars

Hi lovely people, Hope you all are doing good here is Another Update for you all  Happy Reading ✨

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hi lovely people,
Hope you all are doing good here is Another Update for you all 
Happy Reading ✨

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Darling Just Hold my hands,
Be my girl I'll be your man,
I see my future in your Eyes
Baby I, Dancing in the Dark
With you Between my Arms
Barefoot on the Grass, Listening to our Favourite song...

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Bad Idea, Bad Bad Bad Idea

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Bad Idea, Bad Bad Bad Idea. I shouldn't have asked Mr. Shekhawat to take us out for Icecream. I thought Since I didn't had any problem at Home when The Room was Messy I won't have any Problem outside but That's where I was wrong.

Here we are Sitting inside the Car, Both the Kids looking at me with pouts and Concern filled eyes as Mr. Shekhawat held my Hand, Trying to calm me down.
Well Just now i got Panicked, I don't even why but I did and We couldn't go in and watch the Movie.

I looked at the Kids as I calmed a Little.
"Am so sorry babies." I said, as a tear slipped from my eyes, I felt a small hand on my cheek and looked up to find Arya coming ahead to my Seat and Wiping my  tear.
"GB, No say sowwy. Alya, Aalav, and BB loves GB. We no Angly." I looked at her in awe and Kissed her Cheek as well as Aarav's. They both Kissed my Cheeks and then Looked at Mr. Shekhawat.

"BB Kiss GB." Mr. Shekhawat looked at me, as My Eyes widen at Arya's words, But He just smiled and Took my Hand Kissing on the Back of my Hand. I looked down as the heat rushed to my neck.

"Um, Why don't you three go and watch the Movie. I will wait here." I said, looking down. I can't Ruin the whole plan.

"No Mrs. Shekhawat, We are not going anywhere. Kids Wanna go to the Icecream Parlour?" He asked to which they nodded vigorously and went to Their Seats. Soon Enough we reached Icecream Parlour and He brought Icecream for All of Us.

"Let's do One Thing, Let's go back to Home, and Watch Movie at Home Theatre Only and I will Cook For You Three what say?"

"Yeshhhh" both Kids nodded and Looked at me, I gave them a Smile. I still feel guilty they can't watch movie in Theatre and have Dinner Outside Because of Me. 

Mr and Mrs Shekhawat ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें