Goodbye 2023 💕

Hiiii lovelies, first of all.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so muchhhh. Your wishes, Your love, Your presence means alot. Thank you for always being here.

I know I haven't been the best from the past month. 2023 is ending real soon. Like only two days are left. This year has been a total roller coaster. I lost many people and made many amazing friends.

I made mistakes, learnt from them, did some super amazing Deeds as well. It was super amazing having you all as a Part of my journey. I passed out of school this year, which was literally the biggest step of my life. Entering college was and is still hectic but I got used to it now.

I faced some really shit people because of whom I literally had to take a big break from Wattpad and Instagram. But you all sticked to me, My Onions. You guys sticked to my stupid and silly self like the Layers of onion. And I am so thankful.

I am really really grateful to you all, to my friends, My bestfriend, My sisters, my family. And Most importantly my Mahadev.

Thank you so much.

Now, as today was my birthday, I promise I will be giving you all some return gifts tomorrow 😉
But right now, it's cake time.

Have some cake, Hope you liked it it was pineapple and Vanilla flavour, My favourite

Now, Time for the Gifts from my love, My momma bear, my bestie DebangshiChakraborty

I have changed the Covers of Rathore series which are created by my Ideas ki Dukaan. Hehehe

Annddddd Aesthetics of all the characters. And Guys, I am not gonna show you Anika and Her Man's Aesthetics you will get to see them when I publish the introduction of Minister's wife.

Maan and his jaan