8. Let's be Friends Mrs. Shekhawat

Hii Lovely people, Thank you soooooo much for Waiting Patiently, Here is another update for you all,Happy Reading 😚💗

Hii Lovely people,
Thank you soooooo much for Waiting Patiently,
Here is another update for you all,
Happy Reading 😚💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Yeh Raatein yeh Mausam,
Nadi ka Kinara Ye Chanchal Hawa
....
Ye kya baat hai Aaj ki Chandni mein,
Ke hum kho Gaye pyaar ki Raagni mein.

(I don't remember the Proper lyrics🤧)

🔸🔸🔸🔸

"Aarav, Arya come on baby let's go back to home

"Aarav, Arya come on baby let's go back to home." Bhabhi said, but the Kids shook their head and Scooted more closer to me. Aww these two are soo cute, Actually We All Ladies came back like Two hours back and the Men came back just a few minutes back, and Now Rathores are Leaving for Their Home but My Little Humuk and Pretty Arya both are not ready move.

"Mumma we stay with GB" Arya said, oh yeah She now calls me GB (Girlfriend Bear), Just like she calls Mr. Shekhawat BB.
"Yes mumma, We stay with chachi" Aarav said, Even i want them to stay with me but They need to go with Bhabhi and Bhai sa.

"Aarav, Arya, Baby how about you go with mumma now we can meet tomorrow." I tried to make them understand but they shook their head.

"Okay Then, You both stay here." bhabhi said, making them both smile.
"You know papa was thinking of Taking us For Icecream Party, But now he will take only Mumma, Right Veer." She said, and Bhai sa agreed. But Both the Munchkins looked at her in Horror.

"Nooooo Mumma Alya eat Ice cleam!!" Arya said and ran to Bhai sa, While Aarav made a Pout.
"Mumma Aarav also wants ice cream."
"Then come to mumma" She said, and he ran to her. She is such a Good Mother.

"Accha now Say see you soon to everyone." Bhabhi said, which the Kids followed and kept their Head in Bhabhi and Bhai's Crook of neck.

"See you soon Babies" I and Mr. Shekhawat said at the Same time to which The kids smiled.