18. Sharing The Past - Part One

Hi Lovely People,
Here is Another Chapy for You all
Happy Reading 😚💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Hai Yahi iraada tujhe Chahu Khud se Jyada, Dil Se hai ye Vaada,

Mai Hun Saath Tere.

🔸🔸🔸🔸

I picked Acting asleep Aarav and Arya in my arms while Mrs

I picked Acting asleep Aarav and Arya in my arms while Mrs. Shekhawat Picked Took out Their Hoodies which they have Removed While eating Ice-cream. Well Yes, Since we couldn't go to have dinner Out last night we went to Shekhawat's Restaurant, I made sure we are only on In the Restaurant since my biwi isn't too good with crowds for now.

We walked inside the Mansion, I was to the Couch and Made both of them Sit there and Went to lock the Main door, When I went back I saw Mrs. Shekhawat was Taking Both of Them To the Room.
I smiled and walked behind them, I and Mrs. Shekhawat Helped both of Them change into their Pjs.

"Mr. Shekhawat, Please make sure they both don't fall asleep. While I will go and Prepare dinner for both of them." She didn't waited for my answer and Ran outside While I looked at the little Munchkins who are acting Asleep so they don't have to eat Healthy food, I still can't understand why kids don't like healthy Food.

"Babies." They opened one of their Eyes and looked at me, I just rolled my eyes and walked to the bed.
"Okay Now Stop Acting little Munchkins." I said but they just closed their Eyes.

"Hmm, Okay then." I said and Started Tickling them.
"noooo BB.." Arya said as She giggled loudly followed by Aarav who tried Get out of My Grasp. Finally after a few seconds I stopped not wanting them to get hurt or anything.

"Now where did your Sleep went Haan."
"Tickle mostel ate it." Arya said and giggled.

"Okay Okay, Babies Here is your dinner come on." Mrs. Shekhawat entered in with Plates and Bowl in her Hands, I stood up from the Bed and Helped her with the plates. We kept the Bowl as well as Plate on the Table, She took some Rice and Curd and Went to the Bed.

"Come on Babies Sit up, See I didn't made any Green Vegetable, You can have your Dinner." Those two Opened their Eyes and sat up. They looked at each other before Nodding, Amisha Fed both of them Their Dinner and Once she was Done, I Prepared the plate for both of Us and Had Our Dinner, I called a maid and gave her the Dishes, Before I took the Kids to Brush their Teeth, and She went to Change.

"Mr. Shekhawat, I will tuck both of them In, You go and Change." I nodded and went to change. I was walking out of the Bathroom when My mind went to this Afternoon, I talked with Badi Mami about Amisha's Disorder, She asked me she can ofcourse Help her out but Since Amisha is not Much Comfortable with anyone Accept Me and the Kids, I have to first talk with her, See if she is ready to share her worries with me. Sighing I stepped out of the Bathroom and saw Mrs. Shekhawat was Kissing both of Their forehead While Those who were sleeping Peacefully.