6. Meeting the Family

Hiiii Lovelies,How are you all doing bubs?Soooooo Here is your update

Hiiii Lovelies,
How are you all doing bubs?
Soooooo Here is your update.
Before that i wanted to inform you about the Insta Account.
(Although I have done that on conversation board but still)

So Many of you have asked me if I am on Insta or not, toh Yes I am on Insta and You can follow me at sarc_reads
(the benefits of Following me is you get Precap of the Coming Chapter of Ongoing stories and Edits and Book Suggestions too 🤧)

Now you can continue your Story

🔸🔸🔸🔸
Kisi aur ko Tu Chahe,
Kisi aur ko tu Soche,
Iss dil ko nahi ye Gawara hain..
Purkat ka Sharara hai,
Kaisa Angara hai,
Teri Tishnagi ne mujhe mara hai....
Bewajah Nahi Milna Tera mera,
Rehnuma Rehnuma Rehnuma .....
🔸🔸🔸🔸

I felt sunlights falling on my Face and a Frown made its way on my face, window in my room is on Different side, I never wake up to Sunlight falling on my face

I felt sunlights falling on my Face and a Frown made its way on my face, window in my room is on Different side, I never wake up to Sunlight falling on my face. I opened my eyes and found myself in an Unfamiliar Surrounding, Where the he- wait. All the things that happened yesterday came running to mind, reminding me that I am married now. I sigh and sat with the help of Headboard, My eyes went to the Couch where Mr. Shekhawat is sleep, His Tshirt that he was wearing last night is on the floor while he is sprawled on the couch like a star fish, His face pushed on the cushion and his arm hanging down the couch.

One thing anyone can notice about his is, He is a Messy person. And This gives me another Heart Attack, because A Person who can't even see a tiny thing a little away from its Actual spot is supposed to live with a Person who can't even Handle his Tshirt. This is good to tough, so tough. I sighed and stepped down from the bed and walked to him, Picking up his Tshirt i stopped Myself from folding it and kept it on the Arm of couch, then I slowly put his Arm which is seriously very heavy back on the couch, I tried my best to not wake him up, I stepped back and went to the Bathroom, i washed my face and Brushed my teeth with spare Brush I found in the Cabinet, And Unfortunately I ended up arranging the Whole Washbasin Properly, Like His Jels, Shampoo, And Even Hair drier was left out, khuba elomelo (So messy)