28. On a Trip as Husband and Wife

Hii Lovely people,
How are you all doing?
Here is another chapter for you all,
Hope you will like it.
Happy Reading ✨💗

[ Three Months Later ]

"That's all for today everyone, now get to works." I said as I finished answering the Questions of all the Interns. We hired a Few interns around fifteen days back and Today Finally I got a chance to have a Meeting with all of them.

I picked my phone from the conference table and walked out with Sia behind me.

"Sia, I don't have any other Meeting today, right?" She shook her head, Grinned..? I just shrugged and walked to my office, But As soon as I entered in Two Arms, My Husband's Arms to be Specific Wrapped around my waist.

"Hmm, Home." He mumbled as a I kept my Hand on his Cheek as His head was in the Crook of my neck.

"How was your day?"
"Boring, All I do is Work, and Meetings and Deal with the Documents." I hummed as a Walked to the Couch with him Following me, I sat on the Couch while he Plopped on his Keeping his head in my Lap. He Exhaled and Relaxed as I waved my fingers through his hair.

It's been three months, Three months of Bliss. And Trust me when I say this, Darsh is the Bestest life Partner, He is my Healer, My Protector, Someone who never makes me feel like I am weak instead I feel like I am the strongest when he is with me. My Medication course had Completed since Badi maa said I don't need any Medicines Anymore. I can Comfortably roam in markets even if they are a Little Crowded or Messy, But Yeah too much crowd still makes me Anxious but She said by time it will be fine.

In These three months, I have made a Bond in the Family, Specially with Ruhanika Bhabhi and Kids, Not Only Arya and Aarav but with the Upcoming one, Bhabhi is six months pregnant and I have literally talked so much with the Baby. Even Kabir, Kabir and Krutika Bhabhi are Literally the Most Fun yet Chaotic ones hehe.

And Yeah, Me and Arsh, We have became more comfortable with each other, Yeah We didn't took our Marriage to the Exact Next Level yet but We have Done Almost Everything other than that, We have developed a Habit of Sharing Everything, Starting from the Smallest to Biggest problems, Happiness, Or Details of Our day.

I looked down at him who looks Exhausted, His work pressure has Increased since past Few days, Shekhawats will have a New Branch in Lucknow and He is super busy in handling all that. I traced those Lines on his Forehead, Making him Relaxed.

"Arsh, You should take rest for a Few days, The opening ceremony is after two Months." I said and Placed a kiss on his Forehead, He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Hm.. you are right. How about We take a Break?"
"Ofcourse."
"Great, By the way Biwi, We have our Honeymoon Pending, wanna plan it?" I looked at him with Slightly big eyes when he said the word Honeymoon, It's not like we haven't talked about it but When we did the Words were clearly not in my Blush's Favour. It was around a Month back when we both were Literally eating each other's Face, and was about to uh like you know go down on me but then we heard a knock so he stopped and said 'We will continue this when we are on Our honeymoon Baby, I don't need any interruptions in this.'