Bonus Chapter ~ 2 ❤️

~ BONUS CHAPTER ~

- Painted in her Colour -

Hum hum hi se Tohri batiyaan Karke Bakhat bitayein ~

"Darsh, Wake Up." I heard her voice, But instead of waking up I just pulled her Closer by holding her hand which was on my Cheek. She landed on my chest, Her hands around my Neck, I could feel her Breath over my Lips when I opened my eyes and Saw her looking at me.

"Arsh."
"Yes Sunshine."
"I have to Get ready."
"And?"
"You have to Leave me."
"Hmm." I hummed and pulled her even more Close kissing the Side of her Head and the mole on her Shoulder.

"Arsh, Baby Come on Get up. Dhruv and Avyansh are also up."

"No, We are gonna sleep in today." She rolled her eyes and Pushed me back.

"My babies will start crying." I pulled her back and Made a Puppy face.

"Your baby is already crying Meri Jaan, See." I said, While She just Squinted her eyes and was about to Say Something when we heard a Cry, My Lovely Kabab mein Haddi, My Dhruv. Avyansh is literally the Cutest and Most Sweetest Baby in this World, Ofcourse He went on his Mumma but Then Comes The son of Devil, Our Younger Son, He is such a naughty one, And Always a Kabab mein Haddi. And Yeah They are Two years old, But My Wife makes Sure they sleep in their Crib in our room Instead of their Nurseries.

Not that I have Any complain other then Why my Son have to do this to his Own Father!? Like Why? These two have all of her attention all the Times.

"Hatiye." She said and Stood up before Walking to the Crib.

"Areee, My Baby, Shh No crying see mumma is here." She said and Slowly cooed him making him Fall back to sleep. She then glared at me and Went to the Bathroom, Seriously Woman!? You won't say anything to this little Guy! And Will Glare at Me? For romancing with my Own Fucking Wife!?

Rolling my Eyes I got up from my Bed and Walked behind her inside the Bathroom before she could close the Door.

"What are you doing? Get out!."
"I am planning to Go in now." She kept her Hand on her Waist and Looked at me with her Eyes Narrowed.

"These Double meaning and Dirty Sentences aren't going to help you in this Situation."

"Then what will? Tell me Biwi, how can I get my Wife's attention? How can I get my Wife to say yes to go on a Date with me? How can I get a Kiss from my Angry wife? How Can I stop myself from getting Jealous of my Own kids because they have all of your Attention, I know they are Our Kids, They are small, They need Love, Care, Time, Affection but I also Need that From my Wife and I don't care if you think I am being Fucking Ridiculous. And you know Cherry on the Top, No one is Fucking letting me spend time with my own kids, It's As if It's Either you and kids busy with Each other or you busy with work, I busy with work and kids with the Family, and I hate this Feeling, I hate to be away from my own little World. You know I never hide what I am feeling and I didn't wanted to hide This time too." I said and Tried to Walk out but She held my hand and Stopped me.

"Who said you don't have my Attention Baby? You have my Undivided attention all the time. I know we aren't being all cozy and going on Dates but I always try to Pay full Attention to my Husband. 
I am so sorry you felt like this, Come here." She said and wrapped her Arms around my Neck Pulling me Closer.

"Also, I have planned a Date for Us Today, But It's not a Date for Us, It's our Family Date. We will Spend time with Each other, Watch movie, Read Them Books, Feed them Play with them, Go to the Park, And Everything. And Yeah At night Dinner with Maa, Papa." She said and Placed a Kiss on my Neck.

"Hmm" i hummed as a Smile made its way on my face. I picked her up.

"Now let's Focus on the Task in hand." I said and Entered the Shower with her in my Arms. We took a Shower together, Which Led to many more things than Showering, and Then We went out of the Bathroom to see Dhruv and Avyansh talking with Each other in baby Language.

They have Started talking, I mean they can Speak a few words and more. Like Their First word, It was Papa from Avyansh and Mumma from dhruv. And They call each other's name, Dada, Dadi, and all this.

"Good morning my Buttercups." I said and Kissed their faces, making Avyansh let out a little giggle, while dhruv kept his hand on my face.

"Dadda."
"Yes baby?"
"Dadda."
"Yes baby."
"Dadda"
"Yes Baby?"
"Dadadadadada." A Chuckle escaped from my lips while my Biwi let's out a laugh. And That's when We heard a knock on the Door.

"Bhai, can I take dhruv and Avyu to play with me?" I heard Anika's voice. Amisha was about to say yes but I screamed.

"Nooo, No way!!! It's Our Date Today, My Son's and wife Will stay with me, Tum sab Saara Din Inko apne saath rakhte ho, It's my Day today." God Why Am I acting like a Kid!?

"Sure Sure Bhai, I have my Husband and Babygirl huhhh, I have my Munchkins huhh, I have my Brother's as well Huhhh and I have my Bua, Baba, and Bade papa huhhhhh, Enjoy, Kiddo." I don't care, I love my Family alot but Right now I need and want to Spend time with my Wife and Kids that's it.

I looked behind and Saw both the Babies Sitting on the Bed while looking at me when Amisha also Looked at me and burst out laughing, Seeing her Laugh twins also Started Giggling and Laughing and At the End a Laugh Escaped my lips.

My Family, Its all because of this Amazing, Gorgeous, Understanding and Bestest Life Partner I got, Who came into my Life when I didn't even Expected and Became my Constant, My Everything, Painted me in her Colour and Gave me such a Sweet little Family.

~ ~ ~