14. Welcoming new baby

Hii Lovely people,How are you all doing today? Thank you soo much for 300+ Comments

Hii Lovely people,
How are you all doing today?
Thank you soo much for 300+ Comments.

Accha Here is a Reminder for you all,
Do drink water and Stay Hydrated. Bohot garmi hai yaar, Dehydration ho sakta hai,

Now Happy Reading 😚💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Jaane Kahan Mera Jigar Gaya ji,
Abhi abhi yahi tha Kidhar Gaya ji,

Kisi ki Adaaon pe Mar Gaya ji,
Badi badi Ankhiyon se Darr Gaya ji..

🔸🔸🔸🔸

"Take care of yourself and the Kids Mrs. Shekhawat, I will keep you updated." Mr. Shekhawat said As I stepped out of car. We both are standing infront of Rathore Haveli, Currently the Whole Family is at hospital and Mr. Shekhawat is also going there, But As Anika and Kids were Here at Haveli alone so I thought I should stay with them While Everyone Goes there.

"Okay, Drive safe Mr. Shekhawat." He nodded and gave me a Smile and Drove away while I walked inside the Haveli only to get attacked by two little Munchkins.

"Hiiii GB"
"Hi Chachi." I looked down and saw both of them were ready in different costumes.
"Hi Babies" I picked both of them up, and was Attacked by another Big Baby.

"Hii, Bhabhi." These three are soo cute.
"Hi, Missy. How are you all doing?" I asked, as She took Arya in her Arms and we both Walked to the Living room.

"We are thinking of Baking and Decorating Raj bhai's room a Little. We have Set babies crib in their room. Now just some decoration is Left."
"Wow, That's such a sweet Idea. Um if you don't mind, How about I and Arya Bake while you and Aarav go and Decorate the Room?"

"That's Great Bhabhi, But Are you sure? I mean aapki health." She is such a Sweetheart, I nodded at her and Set aarav down on the Ground.

"I am fine Ani, You go and Decorate the Room." She nodded, and Held Aarav's hand before Walking towards What I suppose is Raj bhai's room. While I looked at Haveli, this is my first time being here, and it have that Same feel. Like the One in Shekhawat mansion, The Homey Feel, the Comfortable Feel.

"GB, let's gooooo" I heard Arya baby say and Hold my hand trying to Drag me to what I think is Kitchen. I chuckled at her and picked her Up.

"Baby Let's gooo" She giggled and Told me the way to Kitchen.

"Good Morning Mam." The lady inside kitchen said.
"Good Morning."
"Gb, we make Chocolate cake." Arya said
"We will Bake whatever you want baby." I said to her and looked at the lady, To which she nodded and told me where all the Ingredients are, and walked out of the Kitchen.