1. Meet Amisha Roy

So Let's Being With Our StoryyyMR

MR. & MRS. SHEKHAWAT

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Jo Dil se Lage..

Usse Kehdo, Hi Hi Hi Hi

Jo Dil Na Lage..
Usse Kehdo, Bye Bye Bye Bye

Aane do Aane do
Dil mein Aa jaane do
Kehdo Muskurahat ko Hi Hi Hi hi

Jaane do Jaane Do
Dil Se Chale Jaane Do
Kehdo ghabrahat ko Bye bye bye byeeee

Love you Zindagi...

🔸🔸🔸🔸

AUTHOR's POV

[In the Cabin of MD of Roy Industries]

"Deliver these documents to Maruti Corporation Personally and Also Inform them, There proposal is Accepted by Mr. Roy" MD of Roy Industries said, and The man did as told, He picked the documents and Nodded at his Boss before leaving the Cabin. While The Lady who handed the documents looked at her Assistant nodding at her to Continue.

"Ma'am Ms. Roy is here. She was acting Ridiculously excited, and Mr. Roy, well he also seems a Bit Extra Happy. Something is Going on." Her Assistant told her.

"And Why am I being Notified about Mr. Roy and his daughter being Extra happy, Sia?" The lady asked

"Seriously Amisha, You know what I am trying to say. Both father daughter duo are happy which means something bad is going to happen with you. You know them, whenever they are happy YOUR happiness turns to sadness." Sia spoke with her voice filled with concern.

"Relax Sia, There's nothing I can't handle. Also he is our boss, He gives us salary so we can't talk about him like that, If he heard you then we both will be fired." Amisha Said trying to lighten the mood in the cabin. But she clearly Knew that Every Word Sia said was True. Still Not wanting to worry her, Amisha passed her a Smile and asked her to go back to work. As soon as Sia was out she settled on her chair and started completing her work as she knew how Much of a pain in Arse her Boss or his daughter can be.

After A few hours she was checking the Final report that is going to be sent to The CEO. Being the Managing Director of Roys is not an easy task. Handling such a big Industry, Checking daily operations of the Organisation, Aligning the employees. It's quite hectic but For Amisha its her passion. She loves the work she is doing, She have always dreamt of being a Businesswoman and She is just Stepping forward towards her Dream. Her work gives her the feeling of being Independent.