11. I am Here, Mrs. Shekhawat

Hello Lovelies,
How are you all doing?
Here is Another Chapter!!
(Do read the Author's note at the End of The Chapter)

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Chaand si Mehbooba ho meri
Kab Aisa maine socha tha,
Haan tum bilkul Vaisi ho
Jaisa Maine Socha tha.....

🔸🔸🔸🔸

The Feeling of Embarrassment washed over me because of the way I behaved just a Few Minutes back, How could I!? I never broke down Infront of People, Not Even Sharda Di but Just now I literally cried like a Pathetic person infront of Mr

The Feeling of Embarrassment washed over me because of the way I behaved just a Few Minutes back, How could I!? I never broke down Infront of People, Not Even Sharda Di but Just now I literally cried like a Pathetic person infront of Mr. Shekhawat. Sighing I sat on the Edge of Bed with my Face in my Hands.

I don't want to be Like this, I want to Normal like I used to be when I was a Kid, But I guess All the Beatings Mrs. Roy gave me are more Powerful then My Will Power, Even If I want to Forget all This Perfection Shit the Words Start Ringing in my head, The Words where She is Screaming at me to be Perfect, To Do everything perfectly. I don't even Remember when Her words made a Home in my Mind, When I turned into a OCD patient who wants Everything Perfect, When I fallen into this Black hole of Depression and Anxiety That I started Depending on Medicines to Survive. I didn't wanted to Become This Person but I became One Anyway.

I have always Been on my own, whether it was Dealing with the World, or this Medicine but Mr. Shekhawat, He just carries that Aura around him, He just... I don't know.

"Mishu!" I heard Sharda Di's Voice making me come out of my Thoughts, Oh god They all are here. I stood up and walked out of the room.

"Di"
"Mishu, What is Going on? Shreekant Uncle just told me you got married and all that News, Are you okay?" She asked, I sighed and walked to her.

"Di, it's true. I am Married now, He is my Husband, Mr. Darsh Shekhawat." I said, Pointing at Mr. Shekhawat who walked to my Side and nodded.

"What? How? And When?" I couldn't process words for a Second, What do I tell her? My sister didn't wanted to get married so my parents Drugged me? But How can I-
"Mishu Say something"
"Ms. Sharda, I will tell you the whole thing, Mrs. Shekhawat have a Little Headache so She can't explain, Is that okay?" Mr. Shekhawat said, To which Di looked at me before Nodding.

Mr. Shekhawat then Began to tell her how He was about to Get Married to Drishti but She back off At End moment and Mr. & Mrs Roy, Forcefully Drugged me to Marry him. It was as if Getting a Rewind of All that Happened Two Days Back. By the Time He finished Di had tears as well as Anger in her eyes.

"Come with me." She said as She held hand and walked us to my room, I could feel Mr. Shekhawat's Eyes on my Back as I walked with di.

"Mishu, Tu theek hai na." Di pulled me in a Hug as We entered the room and asked me. I didn't answered just hugged her back.