30. Begining of a New Journey

Hello lovely Onions,
Hope you all are doing good,
Here is another chapter for you all..

Happy Reading ✨
...........

"That's it Aditya, I will take my leave now, Make sure everything is perfect at the Party Tonight, and Once again contact Mr

"That's it Aditya, I will take my leave now, Make sure everything is perfect at the Party Tonight, and Once again contact Mr. Malhotra's Secratary, He is one of a Very known person of Lucknow, And Since There are chances of him being the Next Minister, we have to keep our connections good from the very beginning." I said as I walked out of my Cabin with Aditya Following me Behind, Once I was done with the Sentence He nodded, and Replied with a Yes Sir, and Walked to his cabin.

I, on the other hand, Walked towards the Exit. I made my way to my Car which was brought to the Exit by the Valet, I took my keys from him and Went to the Car removing my Coat and Loosening my neck tie, I settled in the driver's seat.

I am Currently in Lucknow, At the New Branch. I came here two weeks back, But My sunshine couldn't since She had meetings and Some Projects going on, Even I didn't asked her to Join me, Her work is extremely important at this Point. But Two weeks without her has been a Pure Torture. It's As if My life without her Is worst than Hell.

Driving to the Apartment Building, I parked my car at the Parking and Stepped out Before walking inside the Building.

I might sound like a Kid now, But I miss home, I miss her. Her smile is literally the only thing I want to see before I go to sleep, Her scent is the only Fragrance I like, her presence is the only thing that makes me Feel alive, and Her Eyes, The only ones that make me want to Drown in them.

"Sir.." I looked at the left and saw the Lift man was nodding towards the Door which was Open for me to Walk out, I passed him a Nod and walked out of the Elevator and Walked to the Door but as I was about to Unlock it, I saw the Door was Locked from Inside. No more fucking Drama Now.

I tried to Unlock it but no use, I was about to call the Security but the Door was unlocked from Inside by the Intruder.

"How Fucking- Sunshine?"
"Good evening Mr. Shekhawat. Come in."
I didn't said anything, I couldn't, She fucking take my words and Breath away no matter now many times I see her, I walked inside the Penthouse and as soon as The Door Shuts Down Behind me, I wrap my arms around her waist pulling Her Closer, Letting the sense of Being at Home Invade my Senses, Feeling her Relax in my arms, Feel of Having my whole world in my arms.

"I missed you Biwi, So fucking much." I said and nudged my nose tip in her Neck, as Mad as I might look and sound doing this but I inhaled her Scent, This fucking Scent of hers.

"I missed you more Baby." She said and Turned around Wrapping her Arms around my Neck and pulled me Closer, I also wrapped my arms around her waist and Snuggled into her Petite Body.