26. "Home is wherever you are."

Hi, Pretty people

Hi, Pretty people.
How are you all doing??
Hope everyone is good, so here is another chapter for you all,
Happy Reading ✨💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Sajj ke jo aaye tu,
Ankhiyo ke saamne,
Nazara lagena meriyaan,
Mere mahiye jinna sohna,
Na koi Hoya na koi hona...

🔸🔸🔸🔸

"I love you

"I love you." Her words have literally made me the happiest man alive, So much happy that I just wanted to drop the idea of coming here to meet the family and go back to Ajmer, Take her to our room and Just hold her, close to me, Her arms around my torso. But alas we had to come here, I thought atleast I will get some alone time to spend with her but guess what, My Mrs. is being over smart, She asked Maa to call Bua, as well as Mihir to spend some family time.
I so want to roll my eyes at this stupid plan which makes her think she will succeed in her Very smart mission of Ignoring me.

But I can't, cause just the way she looks at me now and then while talking to maa and Bua with a Smile plastered on her lips, making her Dimples pop Out like always, I am dead. Just by a smile, The smile for which I can fucking burn the world down if I have to.

"Bhai." I heard Mihir calling me and turned my face in his Direction raising my eyebrows.
"Hm?"
"Kitna Ghooroge Aapki hi Biwi hai." He said, Making everyone laugh while Amisha passed an Awkward smile.

"Meri hai iss hi liye nihaar Raha hun." I rolled my eyes and turned back to look at my Biwi who was again looking like a tomato, Her cheeks where her dimple was popping out were now lighter shade of hue.

"God, look you made my bhabhi blush." Drama queen, I rolled my eyes and kept looking at her as they all continued whatever they were talking about.

It was finally evening when everyone made a plan to have dinner outside, I wasn't sure if Amisha will be fine so I tried to Denied but She assured me she will be fine, and walked to the Room to get ready. I, on the other was still not sure if She will actually be fine so I just went up the stairs after sometime.