19. Sharing The Past - Part Two.

Hi Lovely People, Thank you so much for 4K fam yaar, Tum log Kitte Pyaare ho Yaar 😭🤧❤️

Hi Lovely People,
Thank you so much for 4K fam yaar, Tum log Kitte Pyaare ho Yaar 😭🤧❤️

This chapter Contains Mention of Child Abuse and Self Harm, If you are not comfortable please Skip it ✨

Happy Reading 😚💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Woh Behti Nadi si hai
Aur ruka hua hun mai
Woh hai Mukammal si
Or Toota hua hun mai
Uske Aage Koi Wajood hai hi nahi Mera
Woh Khazane si hai,
Or Loota hua hun mai

(Insta se Chipkayi Hui Shaayri sab Waah Waah Bolke Jayenge)

🔸🔸🔸🔸

(22 years back - At Roy Mansion)

A Little Girl walked out of Her Room with her Broken Toys, Messy Hair, Her Hand bleeding. She walked to Her Mother's room while Sobbing Lightly.

"Mumma." She called her mother who was peacefully sleeping in her room not knowing what is going on in her house or Maybe Knowing but Ignoring everything. She opened her eyes and Saw Her Elder Daughter standing there with Messy Hair, She smiled Inwardly but Put on a Straight Angry Face and Stood up from the Bed. She Held the Little Girl by her Arms.

"What the Hell is this Amisha!?" She screamed making Amisha Flinch and Cry  very badly.

"Don't Cry, First You Broke Your Toy, Disturbed my Sleep and Now you are Crying. Why are your Hair and Dress messy!? Did you fought with My Drishti again?" Amisha just cried badly Because of the Grip of Her Mother, She couldn't understand why her mumma never asks if it's her fault or not. Why always Drishti fights and She gets punishment.

"Mumma, my.. hand.. aaaaa." She Screamed as a Slap landed on her Face.
"Every single Time I tell you to behave but No you are not ready to Understand, Let your Father Come today I will tell him all your Misbehaviours." She pushed Amisha away and walked out of The Room while Amisha just kept Crying.