3. Unexpectedly Stranger Wife

Hayee, I swear I have this Big Smile on my face when I am Updating this Chapter.
Like You all Were Sooo motivating in last Chapter Yaar, Good Job my Lovelies.

See Now here is your Suprise Update Again, Hope you will like it but Haan Comments Kam Ni Home Chahiye Okay Sweeties ❤️

..........
Maine kabhi usse Bheed Mein na dekha

Voh Rehti Kinaron pe
Voh Chamkili cheezo pe kya maregi
Jo khud hai Sitaron Mein.

- by king
..........

I looked straight in the Eyes of my supposed to me Wife who is basically Standing In between the Crowd holding some guy's hand

I looked straight in the Eyes of my supposed to me Wife who is basically Standing In between the Crowd holding some guy's hand. My Jaw Clenched When the Realisation of Betrayal Hit me. I will make this Fucking Family Pay. My eyes Then Drift to The Stranger Girl with whom I just got married, I clenched my Hands in fists not wanting to do something I will regret, I turned to look at Bhai sa and Nodded towards him to Come to the Mandap, He came to the Mandap and I asked him to get the Hall cleared, I will not Let this Whole World Talk Shit About my Family, Media Didn't got to know About My Marriage Details till now and I won't let it happen, Not when This Fucking Game is Going on here.

I stood up from my Place pulling Her Up With me, and Trust me when I say this, She literally Was about to fall.

"Who the Hell are You!?" I asked, as soon as the hall was Cleared. I was looking straight at My Unexpectedly Stranger Wife who looks like she is about to faint.

"I.. Amis..I" I could hear Bade mama and Other family member's Voice behind me but my Whole Focus was on Mrs Who suddenly Collapsed in my Arms. Fan-Fuck-tastic

"Darsh, Beta she fell Unconscious You take her to Hospital" I heard Maa, And I looked at Her trying to understand why the Hell is she caring for someone who Betrayed us.

"Maa I-
"Darsh, Now" I looked at Bade papa as He spoke and Nodded at me to as maa is saying. I just nodded and Picked her up before Walking out of The Venue.

................

AUTHOR'S POV

"Ruhi, Beta you go with him" Abhimanyu said to Ruhanika to which she nodded and ran after Darsh, Abhimanyu Turned to Anika.

"Anika, Ishita Take Kids and Krutika Home with you, and Make sure you take the Guards with you"
"Ji Bhai sa" Ishita said, as she helped Krutika, while Anika picked the Kids before Walking Out of the Venue.

"Mr. Rathore, We.. don't know who that girl-
"Hukum! That's what you will call My Baba, Roy" Abhir said, Looking at him with a pointed Gaze.

"Ji.. Hukum I.. we don't-
"Jhooth Sunne Ki Aadat Nahi Hai Hume" Abhimanyu said in his Always so calm yet Demanding Voice.