7. She is Cute

Hii Lovely people, Thank you sooo much for so many Comments

Hii Lovely people,
Thank you sooo much for so many Comments.
*I am overwhelmed*
Love you all,
Now Happy Reading 😚💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸
Tere Liye hi Jiya main
Khud ko Jo Yun Kho Diya hai
Teri Wafa Ne Mujhko Sambhala
Saare Gamo ko Dil se Nikala
Tere saath mera hai Naseeb Juda
Tujhe paake Adhura na Raha.

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Its really unbelievable, I mean this family is Just like a Dream family for anyone

Its really unbelievable, I mean this family is Just like a Dream family for anyone. I have just met them Four Hours back and That too in this Stupid Bride swap situation. But these people haven't let me feel left out for a Second, Specially the Ladies. It's like you know the Families we see in Happy Ending wali Movies. This is just like that, Specially Rathore Family.

I mean starting from Bade mama ji To Arya, Everyone is So Cute, supporting and caring, Although Bade mama ji and Bhai sa look a Little scary but Still.
And Not to forget these two Little Munchkins they are soo cute.

Mr. Shekhawat along with Abhir Bhai sa and All the Other Men went out maybe for some work while I am here at home with Everyone.

Mr. Shekhawat's Paternal family went back, Half hour back because they had to leave for Jaipur. But the Rathores are still here.

"So Mishu, In this Whole Talking thing I forgot to ask, What do you do?" Krutika asked.
"I was the managing director of Roy Industries " I said, sighing.
"Was?"
"Yeah, I am not sure if i have my job anymore or if I want to work there anymore." They both As in Ruhanika bhabhi and Krutika shared a look before they cleared their throat.

"You might soon get promoted to The CEO Mishu" Bhabhi said making me look at her with a frown.
"You don't know you husband and The Family yet. I know Roys are your family but The Betrayal by Mr. And Mrs. Roy as well as Drishti was No acceptable."

"And Not to forget they drugged you. You might have had some serve complications because of that. So Rathores as well as Shekhawat's will be Punishing them" Both of Them said making my frown die down. Not that Mr. & Mrs. Roy are any of my concern but My Baba and maa are, and Also Bhai. They didn't even knew anything.