17. Avi got Married???

Hii My Onions,How are you all doing?Here is your Suprise Update Lovelies,Hope you will like it

Hii My Onions,
How are you all doing?
Here is your Suprise Update Lovelies,
Hope you will like it.
(And I haven't showed much about what Happened at Rathore Mansion, You will get to know that in Avi's Story)

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Aisi Uljhi Najar unse Hatt ti nahi,
Daant se Reshmi Door Katt to nahi

🔸🔸🔸🔸

I felt a small hand on my cheek which made me open my eyes, I saw we were still in the Tent

I felt a small hand on my cheek which made me open my eyes, I saw we were still in the Tent. I looked ahead and Found Aarav sitting beside me with a Pout. I sat up Straight and Pulled him on my lap.
"What happened baby?"
"Mumma."
"You wanna talk to mumma baby?" He nodded and kept his Head on my Shoulder. I weaved my Fingers Through his hair and Looked at my Left side to See Mr. Shekhawat sleeping there with Arya on his Chest. Cute.

I looked at Aarav and Kissed his Forehead before picking my phone and standing up with him in my arms. Unlocking my Phone, I dialled Bhabhi's number.

"Hello."
"Good Morning Bhabhi."
"Very good morning Mishu."
"Bhabhi Aarav wants to talk to you." I said, and Passed the Phone to him.
"Mowning mumma." I smiled and made him sit on the Chair. While I walked to Mr. Shekhawat to wake him up.

"Mr. Shekhawat." I called him, while shaking his hand a Little, He Opened his eyes and Looked at me. I passed him a Smile before I asked him to wake up.

"BB." I looked down and saw Arya also sat up on his Stomach. She rubbed her eyes before Looking up at me and Making Grabby Hands. Aww so cuteee

I picked her up in my arms and kissed her cheek.
"Good morning Baby."
"Good Molning GB." She said and kept her head in the Crook of my neck. I looked at Mr. Shekhawat who sat up in the Tent, I walked back to Aarav who was Still talking to Bhabhi.

"GB, Alya go to mumma." I chuckled and Kissed her Cheek and Asked Aarav to let her talk To Bhabhi too. I saw Mr. Shekhawat walking to the Kids so I went inside the Mansion straight to Our Room. I took a Bath and Got Ready for My Day before Walking to the Kitchen, Mr. Shekhawat told me that Kids will be Staying with us for a Few Days, As Bhabhi and family will be Busy with Kruti Bhabhi for a Few days, and Kids are still young and need Proper Assistance.