13. Thank you Mr. Shekhawat

Hii Lovely people,So sowwyy for Late Update, I was Suffering from Fever

Hii Lovely people,
So sowwyy for Late Update, I was Suffering from Fever.
I hope you all are good

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Maine Uske Shehar ko Choda
Uski Gali Mein Dil ko Toda
Phir bhi Seene mein Dhadakta hai
Ye Dil,
Maine Dil Usse Nikala
Jo na karna tha Kar Dala
Phir bhi Pyaar ussi se karta hai ye Dil

🔸🔸🔸🔸

I stood up from the bed before walking to the Couch, He will have a Neck pain If he didn't woke up

I stood up from the bed before walking to the Couch, He will have a Neck pain If he didn't woke up. But He might have slept late last night due to the Lights.
I slowly Bend down Trying to shift him a Little. But Let me tell you he looks like a bodybuilder. I Remember it took me Great efforts to move his Arm and now I gotta Move A Whole Human.

Sighing I again tried to move him but no use, He is in Deep Sleep. I think I should just wake him up.
"Mr. Shekhawat" No response, I kept my Hand on his Shoulder.
"Mr. Shekhawat, Suniye." But He just Shrugged my hand and Shook his Head.
Murmuring a cute "5 more minutes" under his breath he was again back to his Beauty Sleep.
Aur Ab Mai Itni bhi cruel nahi Hun ki Inko Jabardasti Uthaun..

Shaking My Head walked To the Bathroom to Get Ready for my Day. I took a Bath and Got Ready in a Simple Pink Kurti and Pants, Today I feel Better Then Yesterday, I mean As Ruhanika Bhabhi have told me due to the Drug I will be Feeling weak and Dizzy for a Few days but Today is a Little Better then Yesterday. I walked to the Closet and Ran my eyes around the Room seeing Mr. Shekhawat is not on Couch anymore Before I started wearing my Earrings, and Applied the Vermilion.

Finally As I looked Okay, I walked out of the Room and Picked his Tshirt Keeping it Aside Before I went to His Desk and Took a sticky note.

..............
I walked down the stairs and saw Mom and Dad Sitting in Living room Talking about something, God They are so cute and Sweet couple. I just love how they Both Always Find Time for Each Other, I wish me and Mr. She- what the hell Am I thinking!