23. He is my Husband

Hello Lovelies,Hope you all are doing good,Thank you soo much for 150k reads on M&M, Love you all

Hello Lovelies,
Hope you all are doing good,
Thank you soo much for 150k reads on M&M, Love you all.

Happy Reading 😚💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Pal Pal Mera Tere hi sang Bitaana hai
Apni Wafaon se Tujhe Sajana hai..

Dil Chahta Hai Tujhe Kitna Batana hai
Haan tere saath hi mera Thikaana hai..

Ab Thak chuke hai ye Kadam
Chal Ghar Chalien Mere Humdam...

🔸🔸🔸🔸

I walked out of Amisha's cabin, making my Way towards the Elevator

I walked out of Amisha's cabin, making my Way towards the Elevator. It's been two weeks since Kabir's naming ceremony, We are slightly Coming back to Track, like Her joining office, and That too as a CEO, We have Became very comfortable with each other in this Time. Like now, She doesn't hesitates to point out the Mess I create when I come back from gym or When I get Ready.

But There is still A Long way to go. I reached my Car and Settled in before Driving Towards Rathore Hospital. We have consulted about Amisha's Situation with Badi mami, They Both Talked it out, and Once They were Done with Their Sessions Badi Mami Said She will be Fine. But Later in evening she contacted me and Told me How Amisha Didn't opened up to her, She just answered the Question Badi mami Asked but Those were also not Completely True. She told me that Since my Biwi Trusts me I have to follow the Instructions and Help her Heal, The thing She is Suffering is not Exactly OCD, It's Basically The Effects Her Childhood Trauma Had on her Mind.

Since That Day, The First thing I did was Made Sure He is Comfortable, Removed all the Sharp things Around her, Made sure She talks to me Every night tell me every little detail of her Day, as I did the Same.

I came out of my thoughts as I saw the Hospital building infront of me, Parking my Car I stepped out and Made my way to badi mami's cabin. Although I met her Half way. I touched her feet and Took her blessings as we both Made our way inside her Cabin.