10. Panic Attack

Hello My Onions, An Emotional Chapter Ahead, Happy Reading 🤧 💗

Hello My Onions,
An Emotional Chapter Ahead,
Happy Reading 🤧 💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Meri Bechainiyo ko
Chain Mil Jaaye..

Tera Chehra Jab Nazar Aaye

Mere Deewanepan ko
Sabr Mil Jaaye

Tera Chehra Jab Nazar Aaye

(Your author is Seriously Obsessed with this Movie, I watched it For 73rd Time Today 🤧)

🔸🔸🔸🔸

AUTHOR'S POV

Darsh stepped out of the Car, Followed by Amisha as they reached Ajmer Bajar. There was quite a Hustle Bustle in the Market seeing that It was still Morning. Mostly Shops had customers buying Bangles, and Jewellery from them. Darsh looked at Amisha to Find her Fidging with her Fingers, Knowing She might end up Asking people to Clean to This Market.

"Mrs. Shekhawat, Do you want to Go somewhere Else?" He asked, Amisha looked at him and Shook her Head, She really wanted to Buy Bangles from here but Her OCD never helps her. Darsh sighed, and Nodded, Before He started walking towards the Market. Amisha knew she can't control her OCD from Kicking in Seeing The Whole Market was filled with so many people and They were super busy in being clumsy. As she was lost in Her Thoughts she didn't realised she have Held the side of Darsh's Cufflink making him Turn a Little and Look at her who is So lost in her Thought.

Darsh saw the Way she was looking around at people and Closing her eyes again and Again, He removed her Hand from his Cufflink and Held her Hand in His. Amisha Felt a Cold hand Holding her Warm ones making her Look up him.

"Relax Mrs. Shekhawat, I am here." Darsh said, before He started walking to the Shop He have went many times With the Ladies in his Family. While Amisha was Just Looking at their Joint Hands, Her focus from the Clumsiness was now to His Hand.

"Here." She came out of her Thoughts when She heard his Voice, and Looked around the Shop, There were alot of Bangles in the Shop.

"Woah, How did you find this Shop Mr. Shekhawat?" She asked as She picked the Golden Bangles Kept on The Counter.

"I am from a Family where ladies Love Bangles More then They love their Husbands." He said, and Winked at her Amisha couldn't help but giggle at his comment while Taking a Look at the Bangles. Darsh's eyes went to her dimples which are as Cute as Her smile.

"Mr. Shekhawat, Which One Looks good?" She asked Holding two Pair of Bangles in her Hands, He looked at the Bangles.

"Which one do you like?"
"I like them Both" She said, Confused with which one to buy.
"Then take Both of Them." Darsh said and Took the Bangles from her hands passing them to the shopkeeper before she Could say anything.