12. Punishing The Sinner

Hii Lovely people,Here is the Surprise UpdateHope you all will like itHappy Reading 😚💗

Hii Lovely people,
Here is the Surprise Update
Hope you all will like it
Happy Reading 😚💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Ye Chaand sa Roshan Chehra,
Zulfon ka Rang Sunehra,

Ye Jheel si Neeli Aankhein
Koi Raj hai Inme Gehra 

Taareef Karun Kya Uski,
Jisne Tumhe Banaya hai

🔸🔸🔸🔸

I can't Fucking sleep!

Well it's 2 am and I am standing in the Balcony with a cigarette between my Fingers and Her Diary in my Hand. I don't want to invade her Privacy but I still want to open this Diary, Maybe just maybe there is a Reason behind her Panic Attack, I have decided i will help her Get better and not let her use those meds because Badi mami have Told us These are meds are not a Good option.

I have a Guy feeling that This Diary have the Reason behind her Panic Attack if not the Whole Story then Atleast a Clue. But What if She got to know? She will think I am Some ill mannered person who Invaded her Privacy.

Urghh, Why is it so confusing!

I brought my Cigarette to lips and Took a Puff in before Exhaling it Out. I looked Inside the Room where Mrs. Shekhawat layed Facing the Balcony, Moonlight Falling on her Face making her Face Glow more, a Few Strands of her Hair were there on her Eyes. These strands might disturb her sleep.  

I dumped my cigarette in the Ash tray and Then Walked to the Bed, i bend down a Little and Removed those Strands from her Face, A sigh left her Mouth as She turned to other Side and Held my Hand in hers. Fuck, Now What do I do? Snatch my Hand? But What if She woke up?

I decide to do Opposite of Snatching my hand, I sat on the space available on the Bed making sure she is Sleeping Comfortably, I Finally Opted to Read her Diary, She can Beat me For all I care but I can't let the Only Chance I got to know about the Reason behind Her Panic Attack.