20. "Please Don't ever leave me"

Hello Lovelies ❤️Here is Another Chapter for You allHope you will Like it

Hello Lovelies ❤️
Here is Another Chapter for You all
Hope you will Like it.

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Jhoothi hain Vo Rahe Saari Duniya Ki Ishq Jahan na Chale
Tera Hona Mera Hona Kya Hona Agar na Dono Mile
Tu Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai Mera.....

(Movie Bhale Hi Toxic thi Par Gaane Acche The 🤧🥲)

🔸🔸🔸🔸

I turned again trying to Sleep but Her words kept ringing in my Head

I turned again trying to Sleep but Her words kept ringing in my Head. I never had friends Mr. Shekhawat. All Because of That Fucking - Sister - of Hers. Call me Whatever you want, I don't care if She was a Kid or not, She is the reason my Biwi have Suffered. Her Mother whom I left Just for the Sake of Her Being a Woman is the Reason behind her Almost Non - Heal - Able scars. Her Fucking Family is the Reason of Her Sleepless Night, Those Hungry days, Those Painful Screams. And I will amke Sure each one of Them Pays for What they have Done.

I turned around to look at The Kids and Her, Arya was almost Sleeping on her while Aarav was Hugging Both of them. And I, I was Just Trying To Her The Image of Her Crying as a Child, Image of Her Harming herself, Her Trying To Take Her Li- For Fucks Sake. I.. I used to do self harming.. I am going to Kill that Roy, Right-Fucking-Now.

I sat up from the Bed and Kissed The Three of Them's Foreheads before Picking my keys and Walking outside. As I reached Down the Stairs I saw Both of My Bodyguards Standing There.

"Boss, Are you going Somewhere?"
"Hm, To the Dungeon but You both, Make Sure No One Fucking gets around 100 Meters of Mansion, and If He or She did then I will personally Kill you." I said and Walked out of The Mansion, Since Mom and Dad are not here And Even Kids and Amisha are Alone I can't take Any Risk, So I have Made Sure Whole Mansion is Properly Protected.

I settled in my car and Drove towards the Mansion at an Unacceptable Speed. It Took Me Let Than 5 minutes to cover the Distance of 20 minutes and As Soon as I reached I made my Way in.