Prologue 💗

AUTHOR'S POV

The Story Revolves Around Shekhawat and Roy Family. Darsh Shekhawat, Son of Adhira and Dev Shekhawat. He is A kind hearted Person. A Kind, Caring and Calm Person for His family but also the Ruthless for the Business world. Holds the Title of CEO of Shekhawat Industries. Loves and Respects His Family. Specially The Kids of His Cousin Abhir.
Then Comes Amisha Roy. The MD of Roy Industries. But No one knows she is a Roy. For the world She is an Amisha just Amisha. The Reason is His Father being Partial Towards Her sister. Drishti Being Her Younger sister Got the credit of every single Thing she did. Never Have Ever Did she thought That She will get something that was supposed to drishti's. But They say 'Whats Written in our Destiny is Bound to come to us and no power in the world could stop it'...

♠♠♠♠♠

"Who are You?" That was the Question I asked her The Second All people Left the Hall.

"I.. Amis.. I" Her heart was Beating fast as Her breath was caught in her Throat. I was just looking at her Without Blinking, I was supposed to to get Married to The Girl Who is Standing there with another Guy and Here is Another Girl, Who is Looking as If She is About to Faint. I could hear Baba and Bade Mamu's Voice Behind me but My Whole Focus was On my Unexpected Stranger Wife. I was about to ask her again but Suddenly She Fainted and Collapsed in my Arms.

Fan-Fuck-tastic!!!

♠♠♠♠♠

Heyyaaa, Hope you all are good lovely people,
So Here is the Prologue, Do tell me if you liked it.

And Yeah, This Couple is not on Instagram like my The lead couple of Hukum's Biwi one and Hukum's Biwi 2.
So I will be Creating edits on my own and will be adding them to the Chapters.

(Edits)

Will See you soon with the First Chapter

..........
Will See you soon with the First Chapter...
Love you all
Yours Author
Shivi ❤️