Bonus Chapter ❤️

~ Bonus Chapter ~

{ Family Time }

"Arsh Hatiyeee!!" Amisha said and walked out of the room with her Hand placed on her 6 month pregnant belly. She walked down the Stairs with Darsh following her behind.

(Arsh, Step aside)

"My Sunshine, Meri Jaan Suniye toh Sahi, Biwi." 

(My Life, Listen to me atleast, Wifey)

"Nahi Nahi Nahi, Aap Bohot Bure Hain Picche Rahiye." She said and Walked to the kitchen, where Adhira was cooking dinner for Her Daughter in law.

(No, No, No, You are very bad, Step back)

"Maa." Amisha cried and kept her Head on Adhira's shoulder, as Tears started Gathering in her eyes.

"Mishu, Bacche kya hua!? Kya kiya Isne!?" Adhira asked which wiping the tears that slipped out of her eyes and glared at her son who looked at her with a 'I didn't do anything' face.

(Mishu, Bacche what happened? What did he do!?)

"Maa, Maa Meri Milky Bar, Yein, Yein vaada karke Gaye the leke aayenge par nahi laaye." Amisha said, Her voice breaking at the End while Her Sobs turned wild by passing seconds.

(Maa, My milky bar, He, He Promised He will bring Milky bar but He didn't)

"Baby, We will go now, We will Get Anything and Everything you want, Just come to me Once, Hm?" Darsh said and Tried to Step closer but She just Shook her Head while Dev entered the kitchen with a Bag filled with Chocolates and Other Things He have noticed his Daughter Eating.

"Amu, Why are you Crying Bacche?" He asked while keeping the Bag of Chocolates Aside.

"He forgot to Bring Chocolates, I mean Milky Bar for her." Adhira said who which Dev Frowned at his son and Picked the Bag of Chocolates.

"Amu, Shant, You are Baba's Sher Baccha, see here are the Chocolates, And I will Scold him for Forgetting the Chocolates, I promise." Amisha looked at Dev who Pecked her Forehead, To which She smiled and Said a Thank you, picked the Bag in her Hands before Walking out of the Kitchen.

(Amu, Calm down)

"Tu Bhool Gaya!?"
"Nahi yaar Dad, I didn't forget but I thought I will take her out for Dinner, a Date. Mujhe kya pata tha Vo Itni udaas Ho Jayengi." Dev looked at his Son and Patted his back.

(You Forgot!?) (No Dad)
(I didn't knew she will get this much Sad.)

"Abhi toh bohot kuch dekhna Baaki hai Chote, Bachpan mein hi bola tha Khud Baap banega Tab Pata Chalega."

(There are so many things for you to see ahead, I told you when you were a Kid, You will Understand all this when you Become a Father)

"Maa." Darsh Whined while Adhira just shook her head.

"Galat insaan se Sympathy ki Umeed lagaoge toh yahi hoga Bacche, Aur aap Jyada Baniye Mat, Clear Mr. Shekhawat!"

(This is what happens when you ask for Sympathy from wrong person, and You Mr. Shekhawat, Don't act over Smart)

"Ofcourse Baby." Darsh rolled his eyes at his Parents and Walked towards his Room where his Angry wife have just went.