24. Breakdown

Hello Lovelies, Here is a Longgg Chapter as you all Wanted

Hello Lovelies,
Here is a Longgg Chapter as you all Wanted.
Hope you will like it,
Happy Reading 😚💗

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Mere yaara Tere Gam,
Agar paayenge,
Hume Teri hai Kasam hum,
Sawar Jaayenge,
Dun Ye Saugaat tum,
Toh Zamaane ki hum,
Har Khushi se Mukar Jaayenge,
Hum Mar Jayenge..

🔸🔸🔸🔸

"Baby!!" I said as I ran to her and Made her Spit out those Tablets

"Baby!!" I said as I ran to her and Made her Spit out those Tablets. I was driving to Shekhawat Industries when I got a Call from Amisha's Bodyguard, She told me there is a Girl who came to meet her and Amisha seemed tensed, So I came here as fast as I could, and My Gods Grace I was on time or.. I don't what would have Happened.

"D.. Dars..h" I looked at her, Tears were Flowing from her eyes as Her lips quivered, Her Hands Shaking as She Murmured Something.

"Baby, Why did you take Those Tablets?"
She didn't said anything Just walked close to me.

"I.. was not .. killing my.. self. I was not, you trust me.. right. I didn't.. That Drishti.. I.. You.. She said.. You pit... I didn't wa.. wanted to..." My jaw clenched when I heard the Name of That Girl, It's All Because of These Roys! I pulled Amisha Close to me and Hugged her Tightly.

"Shh, It's Okay, It's Okay Baby."
"I.. no.. I.." She had so many things to say, But She was Just Gasping, as tears flowed through her eyes. It was as if She wants to cry but She can't, She wants to talk but She can't.

"Amisha, Baby Look At me. Take Deep Breaths. Follow my Lead, See Inhale.. Exhale. Good." I made her look straight in my eyes and Made her Take Deeps Breaths with me, Many little Sobs were leaving her Mouth, As She exhaled.

"You are doing good Baby, You are safe, You are here with me." I said, She just closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around my Torso.