~ Prologue ~

3rd POV

It was a normal day of a blonde haired woman..she was moving out of her parents house after graduating just last week and was ready to live on her own..but she decided to live alone because of her shyness..and she didn't really make friends because she always was to shy or just wasn't brave enough to ask..

Y/N had long blonde hair with brown eyes and some hair covering her right eye..since that one has been starting to get hard to see through she leaves it covered

"Oh I wish you could stay more but we know your a grown adult woman!" Y/N sighs to her mom that was tearing up next to her dad "I know-w..but I wanna live out there..besides you know I'm not a social butterfly-y.."

"We love you Y/N and don't hesitate to call or visit us whenever!" Her dad exclaims as she started getting into her car she waves goodbye before leaving..her mom cries happy tears while her father hugged her with a sweat drop

Y/N after 2 hours pulls up from the trail road to a cabin in the woods..it has a pond outside and a wooded fenced backyard in the back..she sighs in relief smiling slightly before starting to get her stuff inside the cabin..

Time skip

Y/N after two weeks was already doing somewhat well living alone at her home and found it peaceful without any normal neighborhood sounds or city to make her jump..just peace and quiet..

Y/N was making dinner that had ongiri and ramen but she suddenly heard meows?..Y/N looks confused before going to the front door and opening it she sees a box at the side of her house before walking towards it and opening the lids to reveal cats?..and a few kittens she looks around confused why someone would leave them here..but she shrugs it off a little before picking up the box and going back inside

She closes the door before putting the box down and going back to the kitchen to finish dinner..she looks over to see a black kitten popped out from the box and looked hungry at the dinner she made?..she sets an ongiri onto a plate and some of the ramen into a bowl before setting it onto the table..she sees the black kitten give her the sad look before she gave in and gets another plate putting a ongiri onto a plate before walking over near the box and setting it down on the floor

The black kitten jumps out and starts eating before some kittens come out one was a ginger kitten and it bonked the black kittens head?.. a black kitten with blue eyes looked at her with curiosity but nods slightly before digging in.. another kitten was blonde and had heart eyes seeing her?..she started to tilt her head before a moss green kitten with one eye open meowing angerly at the blonde before they keep meowing at each other in a argument..she sighs before walking to the table and eating her dinner..her eyes look up and flinches seeing a slim like cat with hawk like eyes looking into hers while sitting up on the table..

"..you-u want some?.." the cat sniffs the  ongiri before nodding she gets up and gets another ongiri plate setting it infront of the hawkeyed cat before it starts eating

After a few minutes of finishing her dinner she counted a total of 15 cats.. that included the kittens.. she sighs sitting on the couch.. the black kitten hops into her lap "hm?.." the kitten jumps into the box and back out with a straw hat covering itself?..she chuckles a little before picking it up "aww..your so cute.." the blonde meows depressed and saddened by it while next to a tan and black kitten which sweat drops..
Y/N yawns before falling asleep on the couch..

Cats POV

Luffy giggles while Sanji sulks "stupid captain I'm supposed to be complimented.." Mikhawk rolls his eyes and looks to the gray scared cat with a golden hook instead of a paw "Luffy you idiot if you didn't touch anything we wouldn't be in this predicament!!" Nami yells with sharp teeth "shishishi it looked so cool though Nami!" Ussop sweat drops "most likely the others are worried where we are" robin says in thought "wait..Luffy!?" A red cat missing a paw with a scar over its eye said "shanks!? Nono! We can't see each other that'll break my promise !" Nami bit onto Luffy's tail from him running off "Luffy it's fine besides it doesn't count I think while here" Luffy grins "okay!" "That easy!?!" His cremates exclaim "Luffy!" A black slim cat leaps snuggling her head against Luffy's cheek "ha? Oh Hancock!" "Ha!?!" Hancock smiles blushing "I missed you so much Luffy!" "Damn it you idiot why must you get the girls and not me!" Sanji yells "Luffy-ya..you do realize you did something stupid right." "Hm? Oh hi traf-guy!" Law rolls his eyes while keeping his hat near him ,Law was a white and black cat with the black markings as his tattoos a black cat with a scar on its stomach and back stretches "where am I..?" Luffy flinches looking over "..ace-e.." ace looks over quickly and smiles Luffy jumps onto ace crying which surprised his crew and law.. "ace-e but I saw you-u" "I know but I'm here now Luffy.." Nami couldn't help but look sad for her captain.. ace notices some new scars on Luffy which makes his eyes widen "Luffy who hurt you making those scars.." zoro's eye looks away which ace notices "Oi! You hurt my brother you!-" Luffy fell asleep on ace which made him sigh but glare at zoro "I wasn't in the right mind at the time.." "whatever just don't do it again.."

Ace notices his hat in the box and tries putting it on with his paws but it falls off making him pout.. zoro notices his three swords in the box aswell and drags them away to hide them somewhere Incase Y/N finds them..

Y/N's POV

I wake up after a bit to the cats and kittens bundled up in front of the fire and nearby.. I smiled softly before looking on my phone what time it was..I sigh seeing it was 7:10 am and gets up walking to my bedroom before coming back in a turtle neck grey sweater and jeans with boots on i noticed the hawkeyed one was now awake and smiled softly "hey sleepy head..you need anything?" The cat shakes their head but while I was heading outside it snuck through the crack following me out before I closed the door "oh..you wanna come with me?.." the cat nods before I put it carefully on my right shoulder letting it sit there before I walk towards the pond and get some seeds out from a box I had placed outside near the pond when I had the time.. "now where to plant these.." I pick up a baby Sakura blossom tree with gloves on and a shovel in my other hand the cat meows to the pond and jumps off before sitting and pawing the spot next to it?.. "oh thanks-s" I start planting the tree before getting up and smiling to my soon garden.. the cat looks..pleased? But I shrug it off and continue planting some flower seeds and trees shrubs before starting to water them with a watering can..I notice the cat watching me ?..I sigh this is gonna be a fun time I guess..