~Chapter 4~

3rd POV

Y/N was outside in the backyard and meditating.. after yesterday she was gonna prepare her body for learning to fight.. she gasps as she was pushed into the pond as she heard laughs she surfaces spitting water out glaring at ace who was laughing on the dock "oh that was great-t!" Y/N pouts before getting out with her clothes drenched in water..

"Sorry just I had to! It was a perfect opportunity" Y/N didn't respond as she started heading inside "Hey I was joking come on!" Ace follows her as she was quiet not speaking to him while he tried getting her to talk "come onn it's just a little water!" "Ace yoi what did you do now.." ace pouts "I just was joking..I pushed her into the water and now she won't speak to me" Hanncock and the other girls besides Y/N glare at ace making him sweat drop confused "ace! She probably is scared of it yoi!" Ace whines after Marco bonks his head

Y/N was now in her room changing into another athletic like outfit that showed her curves more but she didn't have a choice.. Y/N pouts seeing Ace's reflection in the mirror.. "look I'm sorry I just wanted to joke around..I didn't mean to upset you" Y/N looks away before blushing as ace cups her chin making her look to his eyes..

"Y/N I mean it I'm sorry.." Y/N pouts blushing "fine you-u Baka.." Ace smiles chuckling as she buries her face in her hands.. "there's the shy woman" ace moves her hands away from her face with a smile "your lucky I don't have-e a knife.." "a knife can't really do much to me unless it has sea stone" Y/N tilts her head making ace sweat drop "anywayyy you still want lessons?" Y/N nods "i do but you disturbed my breathing to prepare" ace rubs the back of his neck "sorry just wanted to do something.." Y/N sighs "whatever" Y/N goes back outside to the backyard and sits cris cross with her eyes closed on the deck breathing..

As time passed she was now climbing a tree while some watched "wow she's going so high up!" "I don't think this is a good idea..and don't encourage this Luffy!" Ace was watching with slight concern.. Y/N bites her lip as she kept climbing higher to to the top "what's the commotion out here?.." shanks said while walking over with Marco "Y/N's climbing the tree!" Marco flinches looking up "Oi! Y/N-yoi get down!"
Y/N sits stands on a branch looking down but once she did her eyes widen shaking "oh-h fuck.."

"Ha? She looks scared?" "Damn it Y/N yoi! Now your stuck!" Marco rubs his temples before seeing ace walk up to the tree "Y/N!" Y/N looks to ace while clinging to the tree tightly "jump to me!" "WHAT!?" Luffy grins "Yeah!" "Luffy I'd laugh but this is serious" Luffy pouts at shanks "Ace are you crazy!?.." ace smirks "oh your just full of yourself-f!" Ace pouts "oh come on!..it's just a small leap!" Ace grins "I-I..I cant!" Ace frowns "Y/N this is your first step to fight!" Y/N flinches.. she looks back to ace with tears "I'll catch you I promise!" Luffy laughs while Marco was held back from hitting ace by shanks

Y/N takes a breath before leaping with her eyes shut.. she waited for the thud but she didn't hear or felt it?..she opens her eyes looking to ace "see told ya!"
Y/N couldn't help but laugh before ace got bonked in the head "you damn idiot your lucky you caught her!!" Ace whines as Marco scolds him "shishishi! Shanks I told you he could catch her!" Shanks let's out a sigh of relief.. "thank goddess.."

{a little gift I did yesterday}