~Chapter 14~

3rd POV

It's been two days and Y/N at night would sneak outside and train herself since she was supposed to not be training for about two weeks but they never specified day or night training did they now?..

Y/N huffs as she swung her blade down.. she didn't want to show she was weak anymore and after explaining what Rick did to her in their relationship she strongly wanted to prove she can take on anything more than ever.. she bit her lip in frustration before slicing at the wood block on the tree stump in her right.. she would continue this until the sun was showing.. and she did just that..

Mihawk had a glass of wine walking outback and scowls seeing Y/N barely awake swinging her blade.. he sighs rubbing his temples before walking over.. "I thought I told you to lay off." Y/N groans "I don't-t care..must get-t" she starts falling forward before mihawk caught her in his arms.. she instantly was asleep making him sigh putting her blade aside.. mihawk thinks it himself before grumbling and sitting on the ground against a tree nearby.. he sips the wine before laying Y/N's head in his lap.. his free hand plays with her blonde locks.. he couldn't help but smile slightly.. he viewed her as his own as he started to get close to her but obviously he usually would glare at Ace who snuggled against her.. he could tell someone else also liked her and it made him shake his head.. mihawk currently didn't have his hat on during the time and was in a dark red button up with his normal pants.. he had to admit Y/N did know his taste good.. he pets her head as she leans into his touch.. he smiles softly.. he wouldn't ever had thought he'd ever view someone as his own family.. but with Y/N it proved him wrong.. it reminds him how shanks is with Luffy making him frown slightly..

After a bit shanks and marco find an asleep Y/N and mihawk against a tree.. shanks grins while marco smiles.. "heh I knew he'd like her" "well with her trauma and thirst to get stronger I can see somewhat shanks yoi.." shanks grin softens.. he couldn't imagine how Y/N was before the traumatic relationship.. she must've been such a social butterfly.. now she's usually quiet and only doesn't stutter when serious or pissed.. that smile though..the one after they looked to her was a very terrifying sight.. "hey marco.." "hm?" Shanks looks to him "that.. smile she did after hearing the injuries she caused.. you don't think it's a sign of something right?" Marco thinks for a second shivering as he imaged her sadistic smile to them.. "who knows.. but we'll make sure to talk about it with her"

Shanks nods before grinning again seeing Luffy walking out to them "Hey anchor!" "What's with them two?" "Hm oh I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure he got soft around her" shanks chuckles "oh! I almost forgot but..how are we gonna get back to.." shanks went wide eyed remembering "oh right I kinda forgot heh.." Marco slaps the back of his head "you idiot! It's mostly the booze probably!" "No! I just like it here" shanks pouts..

"Will you two be quiet." Mihawk opened an eye.. "hey! I never knew you'd grow soft for her Mihawk!" Shanks laughs making Mihawk scoff.. "please at least I actually think straight." Shanks let it sink in before pouting "Oi!" Luffy grins chuckling but notices how Y/N's sword was out.. "eh? I thought she wasn't supposed to be using her sword for another two weeks?"

"Well strawhat she snuck out last night apparently and kept at it until I found her looking almost asleep swinging her sword." Marco facepalms while Luffy laughs "must be because of that Rick guy then yoi.." Luffy then gets serious after Marco said Rick.. "yeah he hurt her badly! Nobody hurts my friend!" Shanks grins go Luffy "hell yeah your right Luffy!" Luffy grins back to shanks while Marco sweatdrops and Mihawk rolled his eyes..

"Mm.." Mihawk noticed Y/N starting to wake up as he was petting her hair with his free hand.. "hm?..Mihawk-k?.." "your really in deep now Y/N." He says in a strict but a little worried tone.. "I'm sorry-y I just..wanted to get stronger-r..I don't wanna live in fear.." "then why be scared of rick?-" Marco punches Luffy's head "because of the trauma she has from him yoi!" As Y/N was waking up zoro came out with a bottle of booze before noticing Y/N in mihawks lap.. "Oi!? The hell!?" "Hm?..oh hi zoro-o!" She smiles making him sigh..

"Y/N." She looks to Mihawk confused.. "spar with zoro." Y/N's eye widens feeling her soul leave her body as she shrieks "eh!?! Why-y!?" Zoro tilts his head confused as well "you want to get stronger don't you." She nods.. "then you need to actually spar someone as you train to get the experience." Luffy grins excitedly as Marco was held back by shanks from insisting not to hurt her more than she was already but Mihawk did have a point..

"..okay-y I'll do it!" "Again!" "I'll spar zoro!" She says louder Mihawk didn't show it but he smirked.. zoro grins as Luffy was excited to see them spar.. he rushes inside to tell everyone who wanted to watch.. Y/N gets up and grabs her blade but a hand stops her from walking off "you'll need this.." Mihawk hands her a sheath.. her eye widens seeing it was like the one she sketched while trying to get ideas of her blade sheath.. it was gold and white with majestic looking swirls on it.. "how-w.." Mihawk gets up unsheathing his yor and setting it against the tree..

"You think I didn't notice your sketches?.." she grew flustered from remembering one of her sketches.. Mihawk chuckles slightly "now what's the name of your first blade?" Y/N looks to her blade.. it's handle has a charm between it and the blade with small white wings.. she always loved the mythology as well.. mostly one was of how Christians believed how god punished people by just a hand gesture or action to make their life worse or for the better.. she then gets an idea as she finished tying the sheath to her waist belt.. "the name of my blade.. is known as.."

She holds her blade up with a spark in her eye that was noticed by Mihawk..

"jihi!" (mercy)

Ideas of next chapter??

Also have some stuff I did for this book ^^

~The mark of rick on Y/N's back~

~Y/N in chapter 12 When her old bully punched Y/N bringing up Rick~