~Chapter 16 (violent and possible gore!!)~

Y/N's POV

I started walking toward the one place I feared to death of ever since it all started.. Ricks home.. it still looked old and not taken cared of.. I grip my arm shaking.. I wanted to to bring Jihi but I didn't wanna get in trouble with having a blade on me..

I was now at the door before knocking.. I flinch to the door opening and there he fucking was..

"Well hey there~ miss me dove?~" I roll my eye "what do you want rick-k

"Well hey there~ miss me dove?~" I roll my eye "what do you want rick-k.." "aw dove.. you know exactly what I want.~" he pulls me in as I yelped in surprise and was now pinned against the door shaking.. "you think you could run from me dove?~" I felt my breathing get faster..

"I know my marking is still on ya dove~ so your still mine." I start struggling in his grasp "let me go-o! Rick please!" Rick only laughs.. "oh I missed this! Your brother can't save you now can he whore?!" I cried out in pain as he slapped me to the floor.. "thanks to a little friend. I'm finally out of that shitty place.." my eye widens seeing the black haired skin tight wearing women on the chair near us.. "well we'll mousy didn't I tell ya I'd get you back!~" she laughs making my throat dry.. I start hyperventilating in fear but flashes of Ace came into my head.. then everyone else in my life.. I grip my fists tightly "now be a good little dove and get back in your little cage." Rick spatted..

My eye grew small as I gritted my teeth with fear being replaced with anger.. I was upset- no.. pissed. She was still bandaged in her bandages but seemed healed up somewhat which made me more pissed.. just them around and being alive after what they did to me makes me sick.

I started hearing whispers as my face shadowed.. Rick started kicking my side as I stayed on the floor.. he makes me get up and had me up by my hair.. he was gonna swing until my hand caught his fist.. his eyes widen and hers when seeing my expression.. I started seeing red..

3rd POV

Ricks eyes widen seeing Y/N's face.. she had a completely shadowed over face with only her eye showing.. it was wide and had a small pupil shaking back and forth.. she was pissed.. very pissed off.. she guts rick away and slowly turns to the black haired women.. (basically Luffy after waking up from his coma like state after maniford witnessing Ace's death)

"I'm done hiding from you.." she turns to rick looking down at him before slowly and creepily her sinister smile appears.. "dove-e we can talk about his can't we! Besides I know you wouldn't hurt me right?!" He grinned to her.. but she lifts her right leg up slowly and stomps on his foot crushing it with her boot practically as he howled in pain.. Y/N started laughing from how far she was in her mental state.. they both knew it was either Y/N or them.. and it was gonna be messy..

Meanwhile

Sanji paces in the kitchen as Luffy watched bored "what are you doing Sanji?" Sanji though didn't answer he was in deep thought.. "hey have you guys seen Y/N? I can't find her.." ace yawned walking over.. "eh? I thought she was with you?" "Wait she's not with you both?" Ace was now fully awake..

"No?" Luffy tilts his head confused.. "Oi..love cook what's with you pacing" Sanji stops pacing making Luffy and Ace look to Sanji "..I saw her" "really? Where did she go?" "She left.." "ha? Left? Where?" "Don't know..she looked scared is all I know."

Luffy gets a serious and confused mixed look "this might explain it.." zoro holds up the letter that was in Y/N's room "eh? A piece of paper?" "Oi! Give me that moss head" Zoro rolls his eye and starts reading the letter out loud but as he did his grip tightens.. and the other three's expression grew serious and pissed.. "the hell!? He beats her last time and suddenly wants to get with her again!?" Luffy yelled making everyone who was downstairs look over confused "Luffy the hell is going on?!" Nami exclaims walking over..

Sanji bit his lip wishing he stopped Y/N from going through that door now.. "Y/N went to rick!" "Eh!? Isn't that the dude that made her pretty messed up after their fall out!?" Ussop shrieks shanks walks over with a serious expression.. "Ace did you see her leave.." "no.. I was asleep but Jihi was still against the wall of her room.." "she left her blade but she knew she was facing that damn bastard?." Sabo questioned with a sneer.. "she probably wanted to deal with things on her own without getting things messy.. though for how long she's been gone I doubt it's gonna be a clean slate.." Sanji said in thought and inhaling more of his cigar to cool his nerves down..

Back to Y/N

Y/N grins over ricks unconscious body on the floor.. she herself had some bruises and a black eye but was still more not touched than him.. he looked to have a twisted ankle, broken arm, and his face was pretty beaten up.. she looks over to the black haired women.. "Y/N-N wait let's think about this!-! I swear he made me!" She laughs nervously as Y/N walks over swaying slightly with her still smiling wide grin.. she looked almost possessed as she hums before it went into giggles.. "please you don't mean that!. I can't wait to make you wish you never touched me that day you bumped into me." She exclaims with a cold tone

She launches at her but the women punches her making her nose bleed.. she wipes the blood off in a crouch like position before kicking the blood off her thumb.. "wait-t" Y/N gets up grinning swaying side to side slightly as she drew closer..

Timeskip

Everyone was downstairs waiting impatiently before the door opens showing a badly bruised Y/N making Nami rush over "Y/N?! What happened did he hurt you?" Y/N looks up smiling softly "I'm fine Nami thanks for worrying though.." Nami flinches to her not stuttering "hey your not stuttering anymore Y/N!" Luffy grins "idiot she's injured!" Sanji said kicking Luffy's head "what happened over there?.." Sabo questions but Y/N only smiles "just taught him a lesson is all..and I'm starting to think..maybe it's time to start looking for your way home.." everyone was confused to why she said this "eh? Why?" Y/N tears up smiling "because I wanna go aswell! I wanna be away and with the people who stayed by my side!" Luffy grins while shanks laughs "I had a feeling!" Ace walks over to Y/N and grasps her hands "you sure?..what about your brother and-" "Ace.." Ace looks to Y/N as she smiled softly "I'm sure..and I have a feeling I'm supposed to go too.." Ace raises an eyebrow but laughs hugging her as some cheered happy..

Mihawk was quiet but a soft smile appears on his face.. he nods in respect.. "hey mihawks smiling!" Shanks exclaims making Mihawk lose his expression "no your just drunk." "Come on admit it!" "No your just delusional." He demanded but shanks persisted.. Y/N couldn't help but laugh.. Ace blushes hearing her laugh.. it wasn't a soft laugh it was genuine.. it made him laugh smiling..