~Chapter 27~

Y/N's POV

My eyes widen seeing on the pillow was now a weird fruit.. that has to be what everyone here calls a devil fruit.. if not then why have that as a prize..especially for this much attention..

3rd POV

Mr.Valin grins while Mr. lunar nearby him frowns at valin.. he wanted to kill him so bad but he knows that he was outmatched..

"Isn't that-t a.." Ace mutters while Luffy had star eyes staring at the devil fruit "oo! A devil fruit!?" Law grits his teeth.. everyone else was surprised or wide eyed.. "eh? A devil fruit?.." zoro mutters confused.. "which one though.." chopper mutters while robin was going through all her memories to find the name of the devil fruit that was shown to everyone.. "Y/N's battling for a stupid devil fruit!?" Nami exclaims "she didn't know Nami besides I wanna see some action" Ace grins before being kicked/punched in the head "you damn idiot get your mind out of the gutter/thoughts of my Y/N-Chwan!" Marco and sanji yelled

"And now for our first fight! It shall be between dabi ! And Y/N!" Mr.Valin yells making the crown cheer and the others grin cheering Y/N on "come on Y/N you got this!!" Chopper,Ussop and Luffy yelled "ill cheer you on Y/N-Chwan!~" Sanji yells with heart eyes making zoro scoff.. Ace though smirks seeing Y/N start to walk out from her entrance on the left side.. Sanji almost faints seeing her clothing and hair tied back.. "hai!!~ such grace!~" Sanji gushes..

Y/N's POV

I walk out hearing the crowd cheering as my opponent walked out.. he looked tuff.. he had leather gloves and red hair.. just the face tells me he's gonna be playing big..and all in.. I unsheathe jihi getting into my stance as he got into a fight stance.. I raise an eyebrow to his chuckling.. "what's so funny?.." I questioned making him full on laugh "a girl!?.. please just come with me afterward and we can have fun unlike you using something men only use!" I shadowed my face sheathing jihi making the crowd confused before I walk towards him.. once right infront of him I drop down swinging myself in a dance floor like motion and kick him in the face knocking him away and the crowd to gasp or feel guilt/pride of the injury.. I get back up and unsheathe jihi once again "just because of my gender doesn't mean that I'm weaker. You never underestimate your opponent. Now get up and fight me you bastard!" I growled as he got up with a bloody nose.. "I'll kill you damn bitch!!" He screamed before running at myself..

I raised an eyebrow to how he was gonna fight with just his hands against a sword but just dodge whilst walking backwards to tire himself out and it was working.. he kept throwing fists while I just dodge with ease.. before long he was about to collapse before I walk to him "give up?" "Not one-e bit-t.." I smile as I walked towards the entrance of mine behind him..  as I walked I was sheathing jihi once fully behind I sheathed it completely as blood gushed out in slashed everywhere on him making the audience cheer.. I smiled to myself walking back into the darkness..

3rd POV

Valin smirks to see Y/N end the battle intriguingly with grace.. first by a kick and now with a sword.. "lunar." He smiled with his canines making lunar look over having a bad feeling.. "swap out the final consonant with me. This girl shall prove herself.. besides if she loses she'll be here with me!~" he grinned with blush on his face making lunar disgusted.. he prays Y/N to win.. not for her but for everyone..

Timeskip and Y/N's POV

It's been at least 4 rounds and I'm still in the game.. I was in the second to final round walking out but went wide eyed seeing my opponent.. he had clawed like hands and sharp teeth.. "who will win this round and fight in the finals!?" Valin yells making the crowd cheer.. I take deep breaths getting into my stance with jihi in my grasp.. my opponent I think from what was heard was called hammer?.. but I shrugged it off though it could mean something..

I realized he wasn't waiting for me attack he was waiting for the water to arise more.. he grins with his sharp teeth before going into the water making myself panic inside.. I never tried to attempt to train with my new found fishmen traits.. I knew I should've but I was in a state where I focused more on land than the sea.. I bit my lip before just diving after making everyone gasp from what I last heard..

I opened my eyes as my gills reappeared on my neck but I grew wide eyed seeing hammer.. now I know why they call this bastard hammer..

3rd POV

"What the hell is going on down there!?" Nami screeched "she's fine she has fishmen stuff remember?" Luffy grins "true Luffy-san but she looked quiet nervous didn't she?" "That's because she didn't train her fishmen properties.. she only trained her human ones.." Ace mutters worried slightly and Law aswell.. he didn't know what some were talking about but what he could gather Y/N is part fishmen and hasn't prepared her fishmen traits for this.. it would've happened but it seems she was too dependent on land..

Mr Valin grins watching intrigued to see who comes up alive or not.. Mr.Lunar though was not pleased.. he was worried he didn't show it but he was.. he could tell though this woman had something about her that makes her dangerous as Valin possibly.. "hmm..I wonder who's gonna come up first~" Valin grins.. meanwhile Lunar's eyes wander to the devil fruit on the royal pillow.. 'over a single devil fruit for this bloodshed..? What kind of people have many become'.. he wondered..

!To Be Continued!