~Chapter 33~

Y/N's POV

I was with Ace leaning against the wall next to the kitchen door thinking of how this all started from just simply helping a box of cats to being a pirate with a bounty on my head that's more than Luffy's at his start..

"Hey Y/N?", I look over to see Ace looking at me making me blush "yeah?.." "will you?..will you come with me out at sea?.." my eyes widen..I completely forgot about that! With the fight with Mr valin I completely forgot!, "I'm still deciding Ace.. besides maybe when you get a ship then I'll tell ya!" Ace laughs while I giggle.. Who knew that a pirate King's son can actually be such a cinnamon roll.. he was serious yes but he's so carefree even after facing his death he acts like it never happened besides the only prove of his memory and the huge scar on his chest and back.. I heard from Marco it was from an admiral's devil fruit punching through his chest cooking him alive and his organs.. it must've been traumatic to Luffy.. and more importantly ace too..he literally died and has to face that he died and now has to live with that trauma..

"Hey..Ace?" "Hm?" I blush sighing, "if there's..anything you wanna talk about..just come to me okay?" Ace tilts his head smiling, "I know and I won't forget!" I sighed to his actions.. "alright..", *I smiled softly up to Ace blushing*

3rd POV

Ace blushes to Y/N's smile.. he wanted to kiss her and tell how much he likes her.. but he wanted to do it with nobody around.. especially Marco because he knows how Marco would tease him more afterward.. "Y/N..", Y/N looks to Ace from looking out "hm?.." "i..", Ace breaths in "Y/N i-" "stop right there pirates!" Ace pouts while Y/N looks over to see a man who looked by to Zoro's words a bounty hunter.. "you! Fallen angel!!" "Eh?" "Come down from that ship and drop your blade! Give yourself over nice and easy!"

Y/N frowns to the male bounty hunter "what makes you think I'll do that.." "your a weak bounty than these people!" Ace sweatdrops seeing as nobody really recognised him yet as the supposed to be 'dead' fire fist Ace..

Y/N scowls and leaps off the ships railing at the bounty hunter..

.

..

...

..

.

!Clang! !Slash! !Clang! !Slash!

Y/N sat on the bounty hunters back as she shakes off his blood from her Jihi blade.. "ugh..", the bounty hunter groaned before screaming out from Y/N slamming her foot in his back.. Y/N calmly goes back onto the ship ignoring the cries in pain of the bounty hunter..

Time skip

Y/N's POV

I sighed seeing it was raining out as we were about to sail from dressrosa.. Luffy,Chopper and ussop were chasing each other while Nami was making sure the log post had reset to a new island.. "Hey Y/N?", I look over to see Ace acting nervous?.. "yeah what's wrong?..", "oh nothing just uh..can we meet up..later here when we're alone?.." I blushed but nod, "of course" Ace grins widely ear to ear hugging me making me flustered before running off making me giggle..

3rd POV

Ace runs off grinning like he won a prize as he rushed into the kitchen, "ha! Yes I did it finally!", Sanji grumbles looking over raising his curly eyebrow confused "did what.." "oh I'm gonna finally ask her out-" "WHO!?!", Sanji growls after he mentions a 'her' "Y/N! She said yes and I'm gonna ask her finally!", Ace grins while Sanji steams "excuse me!?! She's mine damn it!" Ace only laughs, "sorry but you never asked her!" Sanji growls gritting his teeth as Ace leans back in a chair at the table grinning "don't get cocky she may say no!", Ace rolls his eyes smirking, "your just jealous-", "IM NOT JEALOUS YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Sanji yells fuming as Ace laughs

Meanwhile..

"So..your saying..the child of those two are..alive Akainu.."

Akainu scowls exhaling smoke from his cigar, "yes. That captain showed me a photo of her..I know it's that damn abomination!" Garp munches on his rice crackers laughing, "bwahahahaha!! Oh your taking this too seriously Akainu!" He scowls to Garp "I know it damn it!"

Meanwhile...

Sabo smiles widely seeing Y/N's bounty for the first time, "this is her sir!", Dragon takes the bounty and stares at the picture.. he saw someone else in Y/N's place in the picture instead before it was her again.. "this was the girl you stayed with.." Sabo nods smiling with determination "yes sir!" Dragon waves Sabo off out of his office before looking back to the bounty.. he smirks..

Back to Y/N and the Thousand Sunny..

"Hai!! Y/N-chwan I made you some cake!!" Y/N giggled as Sanji puts the plate down in front of her after taking her finished dinner plate "thanks Sanji" Ace scowls in jealously while Marco notices smirking with Nami "Luffy damn it that was mine!" "Sorry!" Ussop sighs after some of his dinner was taken by Luffy.. "Will you quit you shitty captain!!" Sanji growls "the only shitty person is you cook-" "HA!? EXCUSE ME!?" "Your a shitty cook!" "THATS IT I'M KILLING YOU SWORDSMAN!" "BRING IT SWIRLY BROW!!"

Timeskip

Y/N watches the stars while laying on the floor of the sunny out from the rain's range as everyone was asleep.. Ace walks over and smiles, "hey there.." Y/N smiles blushing up to him before he sits down next to her "so..wanna..dance in the rain?" "Hm?..", Ace smiles "yeah dance in the rain..it sounds weird but I hear it's fun.." Y/N thinks before smiling with blush nodding and getting up rushing out into the rain.. Ace watches blushing with a smile to Y/N spinning around starting to giggle to herself..

Ace runs out after and pulls her into his arms as he spins laughing with her.. Y/N and Ace once he slows and stops they look to each other smiling with blush.. "I'm glad I met you Y/N..", Y/N smiles softly before her eyes look to his lips.. He notices and blushes looking into her visible eye.. he moves her wet hair showing her other eye..

Ace and Y/N stay in silence as they look into each others eyes.. Ace closes his eyes leaning closer and Y/N blushes but does the same until their lips were against each other.. Ace and Y/N kissed as it rained still and Ace wraps his arms around Y/N's waist while her arms go around his neck..

Ace and Y/N pull away blushing to each other.. "Y/N..I..I love you..will you..will you be my girlfriend?.." Y/N blushes but smiles softly "yes..I love you too Ace.." Y/N kisses Ace with him kissing back..

!To Be Continued!