~Chapter 28~

Y/N's POV

My eyes widen seeing that hammer wasn't just a nickname nor was he human.. he was a fishmen! A hammer head too..

"Your something else aren't ya chum!?" He laughs as I rethink weakness his shark species has.. but it was interrupted by him grabbing my leg and flinging me into a wall of the water like pool.. I coughed bubbles and some blood before scowling at the shark man.. he raises an eyebrow confused? "How are you not dead! You should've drowned by now!?" He yelled "never underestimate your opponent!" I yelled as I swam at him with my foot now in his temples sending him into the wall behind him.. "your not human-n.." he grins with his shark teeth cackling?.. "a fishmen!? No you don't look like one.." he grins wider in thought but I cut it short with grabbing his legs and twirling around to get momentum for myself.. "another thing! Never let your guard down bastard!!!" I yelled as I flung him out of the water for the people and my friends to see.. soon I follow after but as I was about to a pain shot through my chest.. my eyes widen seeing he was back and had his clawed like web hands around my neck "you bitch! No matter! We are far more superior than you humans! Your a freak of nature betraying your own kind!" He laughs as I started seeing black dots..

But I started to image my mother and father.. even if they weren't the same my mother left her kind to be with him.. no matter how she wanted to stay she loved him too much to stay without him by her side.. she didn't betray her kind.. she only left to be with him and have me.. and this fish is blaming me to betray 'my' kind.. when he doesn't know who my family was exactly only seeing myself full fish!?

I grip onto his wrists gritting my teeth "get-t" he raises an eyebrow "OFF!!!" I yelled kicking him in the chest with both my legs making him fly out of the water and I made sure to be after him this time.. fish out of water are really weak and are desperate for water from what I've learned back at my old home place.. and with fishman they must be weaker than in water if it's not in their territory.. I leaped out gracefully landing as the crowds cheer..

I start walking towards hammer as he growls standing up glaring into my eye.. I unsheathe jihi getting into position "die you backstabber!!" He yells as he ran at me about to ram my head but I strike my blade at his head making him stumble back with his head bleeding.. "we are not the same." I said coldly "your a full fishmen. While I am half. You know nothing of me you sushi ass." I growled as the crowd cheered more.. I close my eyes breathing in and out deeply.. I start picturing how my father used his blade back when I was little and when he was alive.. "one sword style.." i mutter.. "Phoenix's tears!" I yelled slicing after yellow like sparks appeared around my blade.. I was now behind hammer with my sword halfway sheathed as I was in a kneeled position.. i sheathed it completely and as I did he coughed blood up with his skin littered with cuts and scars from jihi as the crowd went crazy..

3rd POV

Everyone's eyes were wide after seeing her sword style.. Luffy, Usopp and chopper gets star like eyes "cool!!!" "Was that her first sword style-e.." "hai!!~ such beauty it holds!" Sanji swooned "yohohoho he must've struck a nerve with her!" "Yeah if he did then I'd be Superrr pissed too" Ace though was flustered seeing her all wet and out of breath.. "Oi! Ace!" Ace snaps his head to Marco "eh?" "Get your mind out of the gutter" law snaps his attention to ace and Marco scowling "gutter?.." law facepalms of course.. he can see the sibling resemblance now even when not family blood..

"And now for the final round!!~" Mr. Valin said with a wide grin and the crowd cheering but was interrupted by a certain yelling

"VALIN!!!"

Everyone's eyes widen seeing Y/N yelling at Valin.. he raises an eyebrow intrigued whilst lunar was giving her 'what the fucking hell you have a death wish kid!?' Look..