~Trailer for future Arc~

"I don't understand the point of any of this..why would we just go straight to their trap?!", Y/N huffs with her eye narrowing in confusion to the others, as Ace smiles sheepishly and rubs her back with his right hand to keep her calm.

"Wait..so we're messing with a former warlord..and you just now decided to let me know!?", Y/N shouts in a panic and frustration while the others besides Luffy had a sweatdrop, sheepishly from not letting Y/N know of they're current situation currently.

"Mom-m?..dad-d?.." Y/N mutters in shock and confusion as tears formed in her eye, staring in disbelief at the grotesque and horrifying figure from afar.

"Don't let him get your damn shadow!!" Zoro yells out as he slashes at an enemy with one of his three blades. Y/N quickly scurries Jihí out in a hurry before parrying an attack by a second.

"Well, well..the fallen angel..such a fragile yet dangerous woman you are..you'll do wonderful for my collection!!" Moria grins sadistically as he spots Y/N with her blade out, pointed towards him in anger and rage as tears ran down her face.

"I'll kill you myself, Moria!!!!!!!!!" Y/N yells loudly as she let out a battle cry with Jihí raised high in the air, ready to battle the former warlord despite everyone yelling out for her to stop.

Y/N stares at the mysterious large blade lodged in the ground from the abomination in confusion, the blade's gem glowed dimly as Y/N reaches her hand out to the blade with her eye starting to glow dimly as well.

"Where am I.." Y/N mutters in disbelief and confusion as she looks around the dark void she's in.

Y/N grits her teeth as she slowly pulled the blade out from the ground, haki sparking out from the blade and herself as she did so with Marco and Robin watching in awe and concern.

"Your consciousness.." A voice muttered out from behind Y/N, only to see herself..but fishman looking instead of having her devil fruit active.

"I.." Y/N huffs as she clenched her lower jaw, halfway already having the blade out as the haki sparked worse around the both of them in a red crimson color instead of her golden colored haki.

"I think it's time you've got your full potential soon..you choose to change your destiny by eating the fruit..but it doesn't change fate.." The fishmen Y/N spoke out in her echoed voice while Y/N was confused over the whole situation and worried for what's happening while she's unconscious.

"Will..!" Y/N huffs out once more as her hair fluttered, her fringe uncovering her other eye as both her eyes started changing with a dim glow.

"Master-r wants..you-u" Two distorted male and female voices spoke out as they limped toward the wide eyed Y/N. Y/N started to hear ringing in her eyes and started hearing her own heart beat racing as her breathing picked up quickly.

"WIN!!!!!" Y/N yells out as she yanks the cursed blade out of the ground, unleashing the haki as it uncontrollably sparked around herself and the blade quickly.

Y/N sighs quietly as she looked up to her fishmen self for a bit before she grasped onto the webbed right hand with her left hand. A flash of light appearing soon as she grasped and accepted the hand.

"GECKO MORIA!!!"

THRILLER BARK ARC

I'm back and decided to finally come back and start a new arc for our fellow Y/N and her friends! If there's any ideas for future chapters, please comment! It helps a lot and I really love the ideas you all come up with for ideas of chapters! ^^