~Chapter 6~

Y/N's POV

I wake up to see my face buried into someone's chest?.. I look up and got flustered seeing a sleeping Ace..he had his arms around me while snoring lightly.. I try getting out of his grip before he pulled me closer making me Yelp in surprise "ace-e let go.." I whispered before seeing him groan waking up..

He blushes harshly when seeing me and let's go causing me to fall out of bed "ah!" Ace looks over and smiles nervously scratching the back of his neck.. "morning.." I pout "whatever-r" Ace chuckled helping me up I blush as he did so before a kick sends him onto the floor "Y/N-chwan he didn't hurt you did he?!" Ace rubs his head pouting.. "no-o just was me" Sanji sighs in relief "thank goodness.." Sanji glares at a confused Ace before leaving the room..

3rd POV

Everyone was at the table eating breakfast while Y/N rarely touched her food.. "Luffy you can have the rest-" Luffy snatches the plate as Nami bonks his head "you idiot!" Law though noticed her not really eating..it made his eyes narrow before feeling someone looking at him.. "you notice it as well Law.." law nods to Mihawk

Y/N got up leaving the room as Mihawk and Law watched her go.. Law rubs his temples before noticing Luffy's hand slither to his ongiris.. he stabs his hand with a fork making Luffy yelp "Luffy-ya eat your own food." Luffy pouts as he rubs his hand.. Mihawk inhales before refilling his wine glass and walking after Y/N.. "yay m-" zoro bonks his head "you touch his plate I'll slice your hands off!" Luffy whines..

Y/N was sat on the dock in the backyard before sensing someone walking to her.. "you didn't eat much.." she only hums in response.. "you want to be strong but your barely eating..why?" Y/N takes a minute before sighing "I just didn't feel that hungry.." "bullshit." Y/N looks over to the hawk eyed man.."you won't get strong if your weakening your body in the inside." Y/N was about to counter it but shuts her mouth.. "I don't know..I'm just.." Mihawk sips some wine before swishing the contents in the cup around in it.. "afraid..don't get me wrong it sounds exciting but..i don't know..I don't feel worthy for that.." Mihawk was quiet before putting his hand onto her shoulder.. "never be afraid..it'll only hold you back.. ands it's yourself that declares if your worthy or not.." she looks to mihawk speechless.. "I.." she closes her eye thinking..

"I suppose your right.." "prove to yourself then..prove you deserve to learn.." Y/N nods to his comment and as he was walking back had a smirk.. Y/N looks into the water at her reflection.. she moves the hair covering her other eye.. "prove myself.." she mutters to herself "I knew you'd probably be here" she quickly was gonna cover her eye but Ace grabs her hand stopping her as he looked at Y/N's face.. "why do you hide yourself..? Your very beautiful.." she blushed to his comment.. "I'm not t-that beautiful.." Ace smiled to her "no you really are Y/N.." she looks away flustered but ace uses his free hand to move her head back in his direction.. "I think this suits you more Y/N.. but either way your always beautiful.." her eyes look into his..

Ace's eyes look from her eyes to her lips then her eyes again he leans closer before a familiar shout is heard "Ace-yoi get back inside it's getting cold out!" He grumbles as Y/N was red faced speechless.. "Y/N?" He pokes her cheek only for her to fall into his arms making him blush "oi-i Y/N!?" Marco smirked watching this unfold from the kitchen window.. "haha he broke her!" Shanks laughs as Sanji bit into his handkerchief growling.. "lucky bastard-d.." "Ace can really be dense sometimes.." marco shakes his head as shanks chuckles "true but he's helping her as much as she's helping him at least" Marco smirks "true"

Ace after the situation was now laying an asleep Y/N in bed "man she's really been tired these days.." Ace mutters he was about to leave but Y/N had his arm.. he sighs blushing before getting into bed with her.. he smiles softly before kissing her head.. "night Y/N.." Ace closed his eyes holding Y/N in his arms against his chest.. he falls asleep with a small smile.. Sanji was leaning against the wall outside of Y/N's room with a small smirk.. "at least he shows some gentleman's decency..."

Sorry if it's short I just don't have ideas right now so please comment some for what I should do next chapter!