~Chapter 19~

Y/N's POV

It's been two days since I've been on the ship and let's say I.. never really slept.. I had a habit waking up to ace next to me and now I can't really sleep.. it makes me a flustered mess just thinking about how I missed his warmth..

I was swinging my blade in the crows nest with bags under my eye.. my hair was messy and I barely ate really.. I just wasn't used to being in the ocean I guess after being with everyone back at my old home.. I pant after swinging an 600th swing and sheath Jihi before practicing my punches.. I felt someone watching me and I look over to see Luffy and he smiles "there you are! Shishishi! Why not come and play with us?" I shook my head before starting to do a kick stance.. after watching Sanji kicking Luffy so many times back then I started making my own kick style.. "please??" I closed my eyes ignoring Luffy and start kicking the air.. I drop down onto the floor on my back and two hands before swinging my lower half and kicking in a spinning floor dance motion..

I swiftly get up and flip onto my hands holding myself up before doing a roundhouse spinning kick.. I hear chopper and Luffy in the background I guess watching.. I bit my lip harshly as I push myself further and swiftly get up starting to do a left and right step dodge motion.. I was about to unsheath jihi once again but a firm grip attaches onto my wrist.. "didn't we discuss not to push your limits Y/N." I look over to see Zoro.. I pant basically drenched in sweat while gripping onto my jihi's handle.. "spar-r me.." he shook his head taking before I felt the adrenaline end with my vision going black..

3rd POV

Zoro caught Y/N in his arms tsking.. "she was so cool!!" Chopper and Luffy exclaimed but Zoro's stern look shut their mouths up and chopper entering his doctor like self.. "but she needs rest.. plus she's basically starving herself at this point.." "yow! What's with her?" Franky walks over raising an eyebrow "over working herself.." "man she's superrr not gonna like us forcing her to rest then" "I'm starving anyway! Sanji ma-" "SHUT UP SHITTY CAPTAIN IM ALREADY COOKING DAMN IT!" Luffy only laughs in response making the rest sweatdrop..

Timeskip

Y/N was now awake and at the table as the chaotic dinner went on.. she only plays with her food poking it with her fork.. "something is bothering you isn't it Y/N?" She looks over to Robin and sighs.. "it's.. hard.. to talk about.." Robin hums.. "well I couldn't blame you.. for everything you experienced even with or without us.. but you can't stress yourself over the past.. plus I could research over your family's history if you'd like?" "Really?.." "of course besides your mother had a very odd thing I can't quite put my finger on.. she looked royal but didn't look royal.." "i think I can understand what your getting at.. plus the crown she had-" "did you say crown?~" Y/N sweatdrops to Nami leaning over slightly to Y/N "well yes-s.. from what she had at home.. there was a.. dagger like spear.. it looked handcrafted" Robin raises an eyebrow intrigued

"I couldn't find the gem crown though.. but it's hers not mine so I shouldn't even mess or touch it" "oh come on have some dignity!" Zoro scoffs after downing some saké "really.. dignity is the word you use" "why? Do you need to get taxed more swordsmen?." Zoro rolls his eye as Y/N thinks back..

Flashback

Y/N raises an eyebrow finding a dagger built like spear in the rubble.. it looked handcrafted and very well made.. she slices it into some rock but goes wide eyed seeing it cut it like some cake.. Y/N looks back at the dagger and gets a determined look..

Flashback end

Y/N's eye looks to her short's pocket.. "what's the matter?" Y/N bit her lip before sighing.. she reaches back and once it was showed Zoro grins while Luffy gets star eyes after eating some meat "woah!! What is that!?" "This..is my mothers.." Robin thinks and her eyebrows raise "that looks like what the fishmen used back on that island" "really?" "Well she did look like a fishmen species.." Nami mutters while observing the blade.. "question is can it cut." Zoro stated making Y/N look for something to use but goes outside with Zoro and Robin following since they were done basically.. "Oi! No touching her plate glutton!."

Y/N after Robin retrieves a chunk of metal down from ussop and frankys workshop slices into the metal like butter "well that's good craftsmanship if you'd ask me." Zoro grins.. "amazing.. but what is it made from?" Robin said after observing the blade.. "I'm not sure.. but the blade feels.. odd?" "Let me see it" Robin takes the spear like dagger and raises an eyebrow thinking.. before smiling.. "it's made from bone it seems" "eh!? Bone!?" "Why bone?." "Well wherever your mother was from it seems they made it from a strong person or creature.. "..like..it's a human bone or" "into quite.. but it's bone for a fact" Y/N hesitates but nods slightly.. "if your wanting to spar with me then your gonna have to rest.." "I'm f-" "bullshit." Zoro growled.. "b-" "No your not fine! Your overworking yourself!" Y/N grips her fists but they falter.. "fine.." Y/N walks back to the kitchen before Zoro looks to Robin..

"So..you have any ideas of her family.." Robin was staring at the blade and its initials.. it had a small dove carved into its handle.. "not sure.. but from I can remember off the painting.. her father had the pirate kings Jolly Roger on it.." "wait.." Zoro's eye widens once he starts thinking more on it.. "your saying her dad was on Gold D Roger's crew.." "most likely yes.. if not why have any of that on his jacket.." Zoro thinks to himself.. 'she's right.. if he was in his crew and her mother from the fishmen species.. which from what she looked like a higher power.. then what was Y/N?..'

Sorry for the long update! Just I've been on writers block and didn't have inspiration or ideas at the time..