~Chapter 24~

3rd POV

Garp stares at Ace while Marco was scolding him with punches to the head.. "brat-t." Everyone looks to Garp besides the passed out Y/N in Ace's arms bridal.. "your supposed to be dead-d.." Ace only laughs "it'll take a lot to take me down old man!" Luffy laughs before they were hit with the fist of love harshly on their heads making them shriek "don't be laughing at me you brats!!" Robin took notice of garps eyes.. she could tell he was in pain inside and wanting to hug ace but he was holding himself together.. "Luffy!" Luffy looks up and grins ear to ear seeing a familiar blonde and pink haired "koby!" Koby smiles but points to the passed out Y/N "who is she Luffy?" Luffy was opening his mouth before someone beat him to it "her names Y/N kid!" Luffy grumbles at Ace..

"Y/N?..why is she with you all?- and how are you alive!?" Ace chuckles to koby "she's gonna s-" Sanji,Nami and Marco punch/kick his head hard "not without her consent you ain't idiot!!" Garp laughs while Luffy walks to koby to talk to him.. Ace looks to Y/N and couldn't help but reach touching where her gills would appear when in water.. she snuggles into his chest making him blush before a jealous cook heads to him "get off my Y/N-chwan damn match!" Ace tilts his head and smirks teasingly "what I can't hold her?" Zoro chuckles as Sanji started looking like he was on fire at this point "besides who said she's yours?"

Ace gets an idea making him get a shitty grin and sanji growling "you wouldn't dare!-" Ace kisses her head making Sanji bite his cigarette in half "that's it!!" Sanji kicks at Ace while he laughs running with Y/N in his arms from the flaming cook.. Zoro laughs making Sanji point a finger at him "your next moss head!" Zoro snaps his head over to Sanji "Oi! The hell did you call me!?" They shiver seeing Nami with a scary looking aura around her..

Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!

Ace,Sanji and Zoro were on the floor while Y/N was now in Nami's grasp "you damn idiots!"

Garp looks at Y/N and walks closer before his eyebrow raises.. "I swear I've seen her before.." everyone even the three knocked out snap their attention to him.. "eh? Really?" Nami punches his head to shut up, "who were her parents.." he said scratching his head chopper and Ussop hug eachother nervously praying for Y/N Incase he hurts or kills her.. Garp thinks back to the look she gave him when she went at him.. those eyes and that smile.. he grins ear to ear "I knew I known that face! That's that damn princess and pirates kid!" "Princess!?" Luffy gets star eyes grinning "cool!!" Garp laughs, "she and him have time those same smile and eyes! They just loved the adrenaline or well that damn pirate.. but her mother can throw hands that's for sure." He said while inside shivered..

Flashback

"Princess!" The fishmen woman slowly turns to the younger Garp with a closed eye smile.. "Garp-San.." he shivered to the aura and haki she gave off.. "you wouldn't happen to know who made my friend practically almost destroy an island again.." he smiles "well I-"

Bonk!

Flashback end

"Who would've thought she'd be related to a fishmen..even a princess!" Sanji then gets heart eyes "her beautiful goddess self of course would be one!~" "but." They look to Garp as Sanji's eyes pop to normal.. "with her parents dead the other fishmen took the air of the throne from what I heard.. so since she hasn't claimed it people or anyone sees her as the kid of those two unless she says it and proves it herself."

.

..

...

"Let's c-" Nami bonks his head hard "that's not something to celebrate about damn idiot!!" "Yow! So you knew this whole time?!" Garp laughs "well yes! Well..besides the only other marine that knows..and was there that day" everyone snaps back to Garp "wait you mean when they practically called a buster call on her family's home!?.." "who did it!?" Garp sighed "it was of course Akunia.." "..lava guy.." Luffy thought back to how he punched ace in the stomach with a gaping whole of burning flesh and organs cooked.. he grips his fists "I'll kick his ass!-" Nami shuts him up with a punch "no! At least not now damn it!" Luffy grumbles to himself..

Timeskip

Soon as they showed up they left with the marines bodies to bury when they got back.. Y/N was now awake taking in the information they heard from Garp and told her.. "so..he did it.." "yes..but why would he want to do that? They were just in love and living in peace!-" "that's the reason." Zoro exclaimed.. "he saw fishmen and humans shouldn't be a couple or even in a relationship.. it would've created a new species possibly or worse to the world.. so once he heard it he immediately wanted them dead and Y/N.." Y/N grips her hands into fists.. "I'll kill-l him..I'll kill him myself!" Luffy grins "well until we see him not yet!" Y/N started calming down as Ace rubs her back in comfort.. "yeah.." "now let's eat!-" "not the time idiot!!"

Meanwhile at dressrosa..

"Are you sure-e about this.. after the straw hats and heart pirates this place hasn't been used since.." a male with blue hair and suit said.. "of course..besides..it's the towns entertainment and we have a perfect prize.." a pink haired with a red suit said.. he had dark glasses on and a lizard like tail swaying behind him as he grins with canine teeth.. "but why that one.." the blue haired male asked with a bit of nervousness.. "because this..this right here..is one of the rarest things you can get your hands,paws or whatever on..and obtain what it holds." He grins before laughing with his flicked tongue as the blue haired male had second thoughts of what they're doing was right..

" He grins before laughing with his flicked tongue as the blue haired male had second thoughts of what they're doing was right

!To Be Continued!